Watched any new movies? *Please use spoiler tags*

Rajiv

You really shouldn't watch this. Take my word on it. I'm so critical rarely, if ever. People have to do a lot of things wrong in a lot of ways for me to criticize them. This movie is just an example of that. This is how the movie starts: Scene1: Mahatma Gandhi is writing a letter to his 'friend' Hitler in English. The pen he uses looks like those cheap 10Rs Chinese ink pens you get at Saujanya stationary. :D Scene2: Hitler and his entourage, all wearing layers after laters of leather are strutting around in a bunker. Never mind that the bunker looks more like a hospital. Hitler is ranting even more insanely than how the CSK fans did after we trashed them this IPL :hehe: Scene3: Out of nowhere, Subhash Chandra Bose is giving a speech to Indians in Germany :confused: Scene4: A random girl, with her hair tied in a bun is running around the fields of Punjab. No strutting, mind you, running as if a carnivore is chasing her. She suddenly stops and ... * drum roll" starts farming. Scene5: Some Indian soldiers are in France :confused: , in some mountainous location walking aimlessly. Typical cliched India this India that dialogues. Now you tell me if you can see the connect between any 2 of the 5 scenes.
:haha: you should start a thread for reviews. nice comedy writing you do.

Wow that's a big claim. Trailer for that was confusing and not too appealing' date=' but then you got Brad Pitt and Sean Penn.[/quote'] No claims, just first honest impressions. I can't say everyone will "get" it. The film isn't complicated but doesn't hav a conventional narrative. If you have seen any of Mallick's other films, you know what to expect.

The Boy in the Striped Pajamas: Made me emotional. What a great movie. I was told that it was slow and boring and one has to be patient till the end. On the contrary, I found the movie gripping right from the beginning. Strong characterization, great story telling and superb direction. I am surprised the movie was not nominate for even a single Oscar.

when is Bourne's next edition releasing. Just watched Bourne seeries again.
Superb series. The best spy character/movies ever. The next one, The Bourne Legacy is set to release on 3rd August 2012. BTW the next novel in the series, the Bourne Upset is also set to be published sometime in 2012.