Snow...

Cricket_Guru

It is beautiful. Can't deny that as long as you don't drive. Especially the 13 inch snow we had was awesome to watch.
Yesterday was the most beautiful snow we have had in recent times. The snow is still on trees and it looks pretty good. Too bad the snow on the ground is lushy.

It is beautiful. Can't deny that as long as you don't drive. Especially the 13 inch snow we had was awesome to watch.
Beautiful my ass. Trying shoveling a foot of snow the morning after. It becomes hard ice-like, and it is usually breezy the next day, the wind chill and the blowing snow making you cry for the ones who gave birth to you.

Beautiful my ass. Trying shoveling a foot of snow the morning after. It becomes hard ice-like' date=' and it is usually breezy the next day, the wind chill and the blowing snow making you cry for the ones who gave birth to you.[/quote'] That is why i added "if you don't drive" if you are fully prepared to be stuck at home for 4 or 5 days.. you can enjoy :). Yes shovelling is no fun. But just because you have to shovel, snow won't be an ugly scene. It is still a beautiful thing especially if you don't miss the opportunity to take few snaps.

These days, my life is just collection of days where I am either 1)Digging out of the snow that fell yesterday, 2) Navigating around snow that fell today and 3)Preparing for the snow that is going to fall tomorrow. :((

That is why i added "if you don't drive" if you are fully prepared to be stuck at home for 4 or 5 days.. you can enjoy :). Yes shovelling is no fun. But just because you have to shovel' date=' snow won't be an ugly scene. It is still a beautiful thing especially if you don't miss the opportunity to take few snaps.[/quote'] My post was in jest.