Favourite TV shows

suma25

Ran out of good shows to watch.  Prison Break S05 was lame.  Just tried to milk the legacy of PB

Started Mad Men

oh almost forgot, Game of Thrones coming back this weekend

Edited by PBN

59 minutes ago, PBN said:

Ran out of good shows to watch.  Prison Break S05 was lame.  Just tried to milk the legacy of PB

Started Mad Men

oh almost forgot, Game of Thrones coming back this weekend

Fargo-binged watched 3 seasons in a week 

4 minutes ago, PBN said:

yeah watching fargo

fargo season 1 was a great one, the best season for me so far.  season 2 was kinda the same so lost its effect. season 3 has been good

Yep Lorne Malvo> Hanzee Dent

but still damn Hanzee was a bad ass too :fear1:

12 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Liking Silicon Valley at the moment.

poor man's Big Bang Theory IMO but it's good at times. the thing is you know they're going to go kaboom at the end of the season.

28 minutes ago, PBN said:

poor man's Big Bang Theory IMO but it's good at times. the thing is you know they're going to go kaboom at the end of the season.

ahh Big Bang theory is crap man. i mean I am not crazy fan, will watch odd episode. This is better.

I rather watch this one or Arreseted development kind of shows that Big bang theory. Seinfeld being the best ever. 

Please suggest which shows to watch. Suggest only 2 out of the below please.

Sopranos

The Wire

Vikings

House of Cards

Dexter

House M.D.

Sons of Anarchy

Seinfeld

Have time for only two TV show presently.

My taste: I loved Breaking Bad and 1st 2 seasons of Prison Break. Feel GOT and Sherlock are somewhat over rated but still addictive, Suits is strictly OK. BBT again boring while Friends was very addictive. 

Edited by Gollum

53 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Sopranos

The Wire

Vikings

House of Cards

Dexter

House M.D.

Sons of Anarchy

Seinfeld

My taste: I loved Breaking Bad and 1st 2 seasons of Prison Break. Feel GOT and Sherlock are somewhat over rated but still addictive, Suits is strictly OK. BBT again boring while Friends was very addictive. 

Dexter and House of Cards 

For non English shows, I would recommend Pablo Escobar, Marsaille, Witnesses, etc. There is a thread on Netflix as well 

Edited by zen

1 hour ago, Gollum said:

Sopranos

The Wire

Vikings

House of Cards

Dexter

House M.D.

Sons of Anarchy

Seinfeld

I personally didn't like Sopranos or Dexter, both are way overrated in my opinion. 

House M.D is fun for a while, but the episodes get really repetitive and stale after a while. 

Watch Seinfeld only if you want a comedy and aren't planning on binge watching.

I would watch The Wire and House of Cards.

24 minutes ago, Tibarn said:

I personally didn't like Sopranos or Dexter, both are way overrated in my opinion. 

House M.D is fun for a while, but the episodes get really repetitive and stale after a while. 

Watch Seinfeld only if you want a comedy and aren't planning on binge watching.

I would watch The Wire and House of Cards.

1 hour ago, zen said:

Dexter and House of Cards 

For non English shows, I would recommend Pablo Escobar, Marsaille, Witnesses, etc. There is a thread on Netflix as well 

Thanks guys. I guess I will start with House of Cards and Seinfeld then. I was reading the reviews of Dexter and it seems there is a lot of blood and gore in it. I have blood phobia and get very weak at the sight of blood. A little bit of it is fine but too much of it and I may have to start skipping those scenes. Is it really that gruesome? 

5 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Thanks guys. I guess I will start with House of Cards and Seinfeld then. I was reading the reviews of Dexter and it seems there is a lot of blood and gore in it. I have blood phobia and get very weak at the sight of blood. A little bit of it is fine but too much of it and I may have to start skipping those scenes. Is it really that gruesome? 

Yes, there is a lot of blood. The main character is basically a serial killer with a "moral code" and thus the show portrays him as a vigilante. There is at least 1 murder per show and there is always a ton of blood.