Let's all laugh at Eng... Lol England :)

5 minutes ago, putrevus said:

They were but they will be using in these conditions excuse.But when they win at home they never utter we will win only in these conditions.

This time they can't fool others. True followers of the game won't accept it. This was the best chance they had to win in India. Even the previous tour was difficult than this . Our seamers outplayed their Seamers on the same tracks. That's the whole story right there.

The best part of this win is knocking the smugness out of beefy Botham. At the end of day 4 he was saying this is one of the deadest pitches he'd ever seen. Despite how battered England were throughout the tour, he was confident the pitch wouldn't allow them to get bowled out. Sorry old chap, that's not how cricket works. 

I still remember that headline from him Indian attack is as good as teletubbies , and scyld berry saying Indian Fans got knackered, from that very moment , I started hating these arrogant bunch of sobs, they forgot that ,the Indian team that was travelling there was just coming off after a very draining wc and IPL, they were all satisfied, as one can see, so it was bound to happen, also this lot may not be a dream team of superstar's but it's a mean team, which looks hungry,the good thing is this team gives value to team performance, over personal performances, but the most important thing is, touch wood, we have allrounders and genuine pacers who look to take wickets and solid batsmen.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Last time England toured India they had a full time bowling coach working long time with them and they won.

This time they hired Saqi for a week or two and he left mid tour and their spin bowlers were horrible.

Disregard spin to your own peril ECB.

With your riches you be hiring the best spin coach available.

They are making too much about last series win by England, yes Monty and Swann bowled well but our batting was atrocious, Sachin was done long time ago so were Gambhir,Sehwag and Bhajji.Not only these oldies from India played poor cricket they took England and their places for granted.It was case of India losing it than England winning it. Not to forget Mr.Aleem Dar and his atrocious umpiring.

Kohli and Ashwin still were very raw then .

12 minutes ago, Iconoclast said:

Last time England toured India they had a full time bowling coach working long time with them and they won.

This time they hired Saqi for a week or two and he left mid tour and their spin bowlers were horrible.

Disregard spin to your own peril ECB.

With your riches you be hiring the best spin coach available.

You must be kidding Saqlain was there for first three tests here and what happened, it was just fluky that Rashid got some cheap wickets. The moment Indian stopped giving these guys cheap wickets they showed their true colors. Saqlain is no magician who can turn bums into great spinners.

25 minutes ago, putrevus said:

You must be kidding Saqlain was there for first three tests here and what happened, it was just fluky that Rashid got some cheap wickets. The moment Indian stopped giving these guys cheap wickets they showed their true colors. Saqlain is no magician who can turn bums into great spinners.

?????

I'm not talking about Saqi in particular I am saying that they should have had a full time spin coach long term.

After Mushy left they had no one for years and predictably their spin game suffered.

1 minute ago, Iconoclast said:

?????

I'm not talking about Saqi in particular I am saying that they should have had a full time spin coach long term.

After Mushy left they had no one for years and predictably their spin game suffered.

I don't think it is about spinning coach, Mustaq and Saqi had nothing to do with emergence of Monty and Swann. It is about their grass roots levels and first class cricket giving importance to development of spin.If Rashid and Ali are the best they got then they do not have any spinners.

6 hours ago, diga said:

link pls?

Why get rid of the coach? 

6 hours ago, sandeep said:

Really?  

Afraid not. That was just me saying what I want to happen. Sorry for the confusion. In my opinion our Test team is going backwards under him and his obsession with "positive cricket", particularly the batting. Even Root and Bairstow have caught the reckless shots disease. Also his selections and the fact that he, by his own admission, does not have a clue about any English cricketers outside the current clique as he does not watch any county cricket, is a disgrace for the bloke calling himself coach of the national team.