Anti Virat Kohli Club

Well good that the AVKC posters saw the light in the end.  Kohli is a legend from the start.  Too many negative posts from the club members under the garb of 'trolling' or 'anti-jinxing'. 

“We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.” 

I don't really care what the AVKC club was about and who held what position there. The very fact that there's a "club" or a thread taking shots at one of our own, and that too when he was a youngster, speaks volumes. Never condoned such a thing, won't do it now and never will. I can understand a thread criticising a performance but a thread dedicated to root against a certain player is just wrong no matter how you justify it.

dude it was a troll club. And anti-AVKC = Anti - Anti Virat Kohli club. You have to know the context, kind of like the Agarkar is better than Wasim thread. Please read through the thread where do you see people "rooting" for failure?

Who the hell are you ?? Are you really the girgit ?? If yes, then I am not surprised with the doglapan :laugh: 

MTC

One more thing I would like to add. No comparison can stand in isolation. When you just say, Kohli is a great for India, it doesn't imply where exactly he stands. So he is compared with Sachin who is called the greatest just like Sachin was compared with Bradman. So something like Kohli is the next Sachin or will surpass Sachin makes more sense than just calling him a gun player. So in fact Kohli was getting the highest compliment implying he is on route to become the best ever for India. I again see no problems with this

I don't really care what the AVKC club was about and who held what position there. The very fact that there's a "club" or a thread taking shots at one of our own, and that too when he was a youngster, speaks volumes. Never condoned such a thing, won't do it now and never will. I can understand a thread criticising a performance but a thread dedicated to root against a certain player is just wrong no matter how you justify it.

Agree.

Iss saal RCB ko group stage mein hi badnaam karne waala hoon :hatsoff:

RCB ka safar bhi to group stage tak ka hi to hota hai  :giggle:

waise tumne last time RR ko kya zabardast support kiya tha  :two_thumbs_up:

tune to apne support se RR team hi gaayab karwadi  :hysterical: