Vijay Appreciation thread.

Vijay looked good against pace today on a pitch with zip and bounce. Looked very comfotable which bodes well for SA. Pujara also looked against pace today, with both showing good backfoot play But looked suspect against shilligford the spinner
yeah unexpectedly :cantstop: shillingford will most often have his number due to the extra which mooli hates
:hysterical: Technically sound :D The only one somewhat sound is Chepu. Rest incl vijay, dhawan, kohli, rohit sharma, dhoni all technically weak
Actually, ChePuj is a weird technique which works for him. He has his own weird kind of shots which with which he handles every bowler pretty well. Only time will how he does on swing seamy turf in South Africa, but he does find himself comfortable with his that style of play. And I am sure, his relaxed approach does annoy bowler a lot like how Dravid used to annoy most bowlers for not responding to their gestures.
Actually' date=' ChePuj is a weird technique which works for him. He has his own weird kind of shots which with which he handles every bowler pretty well. Only time will how he does on swing seamy turf in South Africa, but he does find himself comfortable with his that style of play. And I am sure, his relaxed approach does annoy bowler a lot like how Dravid used to annoy most bowlers for not responding to their gestures.[/quote'] Some dude on CI said that his one criticism of pujara is that he holds bat at almost 45 degree angle, which means more time getting into straight bat position. That technique will be suspect on seaming pitches according to him Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Some dude on CI said that his one criticism of pujara is that he holds bat at almost 45 degree angle, which means more time getting into straight bat position. That technique will be suspect on seaming pitches according to him Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The enemy of my enemy is my friend. What was his name?
I think Rahane would do a much better job as an opening batsman in test matches. Even sehwag was a middle order batsman who was asked to open by sourav and he did a phenomenal job . Same thing could be done with rahane if Vijay fails.
No, rahane shld bat no6. We need six batsman in SA not 5 bowlers. Jadeja is useless in those conditions.
No' date=' rahane shld bat no6. We need six batsman in SA not 5 bowlers. Jadeja is useless in those conditions.[/quote'] I didn't say we should go with one batsman short, I just think rahane would do a much better job than Vijay as a opening batsman. We have plenty of batsman who can play in the middle order.