Vijay Appreciation thread.

Vijay can score quickly if situation demands it and to add if conditions favor him...A guy with 2 T20 100's cannot do it without being a strokemaker. I saw his 100's too,they were clean hitting,No Dilscoops,etc.
his attacking shots are cross bat hoicks with very high risk and lofted shots without any balance..
AGree with the first part but his lofted shots are very elegant especially the ones he where he uses his feet to the spinners
yes that is when he is not trying to slog and playing proper innings but when he tries to play in lets say odi or asked to score at 6 rpo he just lofts without reaching to ball and i have seen him get out so many times

look i am not saying its a weakness but its one thing he has to work on to improve further as cricketer specially at home ...scoring shots should have high percentage ...for example earlier his back foot play was very risky but now he improved it a lot and look how much its helping him .. same way he needs to continue improving other areas and try to become best opener in world :nice:

Good that he scored here. I thought he couldn't score on phattas and was a tough track bully. Scoring in phattas is very important thing to keep your place in the team, Sehwag and Gambhir made careers out of scoring in these sort of dead tracks. Hope he has a great season. :two_thumbs_up: