Anti Ajinkya Rahane Brigade

trolling aside i hope he improves cos he will be very useful in australia
Guys like Rahane or even Pujara have applied themselves like their life depended on it....Same thing with Murali Vijay so far which has made him fairly successful as well. Rohit is slowly exhausting all his cards and needs to step up soon. To be honest there is nothing that seperates the techniques of Vijay,Pujara,Rohit Rahane or for the matter of fact even Virat at the basic level. Dhawan is unorthodox very much like Dhoni,his success will always be a surprise and in failure will always be called a hack
Guys like Rahane or even Pujara have applied themselves like their life depended on it....Same thing with Murali Vijay so far which has made him fairly successful as well. Rohit is slowly exhausting all his cards and needs to step up soon. To be honest there is nothing that seperates the techniques of Vijay,Pujara,Rohit Rahane or for the matter of fact even Virat at the basic level. Dhawan is unorthodox very much like Dhoni,his success will always be a surprise and in failure will always be called a hack
rohit's problem is that his technical glitch is very basic.. if you do not move towards the ball there will be big gap between bat and pad so he will never have control over cover drives or any ball outside off stump which swings in or out rahane or even dhawan waited patiently to play the ball under their head and dhawan avoided wide balls which swung away during the whole inning rahane is different is basics are so good that he always hits the ball in perfect position ,he even hit balls which were swinging away easily. rohit will never bat like dravid its not him ..best he can do is improve his technique
^Shows batting is more of a mental game to go along with all the skills
also about dhoni...he has hardly succeeded in these conditions ..good technique is basic thing in tests..i am not talking about having perfect technique but technique which helps u deal with seam and swing in any ugly way is good enough problem with rohit is he looks totally clueless against movement even basics like knowing ur off stump are wrong..
Lol some ICF experts here . Thank god the selectors have a better eye for talent
we, fans are generally fickle minded .
I dont like Rahane ' date=' think he will be a a bully at domestic level ....but looks a touch short of international class .[/quote']
we' date=' fans are generally fickle minded .[/quote'] Whats with you digging up my old posts ? Your related to Samson or something that uou have been on my back ? You think I dont remember my posts in forum ? I have been wrong about Rahane , Dhawan , mithun , Shami , MJ etc ..just to save you some time