Average Films That You Either Unconditionally Love or Hate

jalebi_bhai

Ishaqzaade wasn't average movie. it was Blockbuster :rofl:
I never said it was Average ... I was saying you have no right to call yourself Pari Fan if you call any movie in which Pari is not part of as your favourite or one of your favourites ... :whack: :whack: :whack:

I never said it was Average ... I was saying you have no right to call yourself Pari Fan if you call any movie in which Pari is not part of as your favourite or one of your favourites ... :whack: :whack: :whack:
are you sure :nervous: then I haven't seen any movie other than Ishaqzaade :love::love::love: not even Ricky Bahl :beee:

Loving an average Movie-Ek Chaalis ki Last Local-Lot of flaws but really entertaining and a good attempt Most Emraan Hashmi movies are enterttaining despite being mediocre and it pains me to say,I like most of his movies :(( :(( :(( Dislike(Not a hater)ANy SRK Ham-fest-Duplicate was the first time ever I walked out of a theatre mid-way through a movie and that too after buying the tickets in black ,SRK's acting was like nails on a chalkboard....Hon Mention-Mohabbatein,DTPH-P.O.S movies whick makes my blood boil...I mean jeez..... My Name is Khan is another one that-List of people who could sue him-Dustin Hoffman but I guess copyright laws dont apply to parodies-Remember Weird Al....This was an unfunny parody of a serious medical condition and he should have been sued for making a mockey out of it.....SRK did look more like a retard in some of his straight roles in DTPH,Mohabbatein and K-JO movies.,leave alone the social issue they were trying to drill down people's brains thats altogether a different issue

I like a siranjeevi and sreedevi starrer telugu movie.. dubbed in tamizh.. Sridevi is an angel from heaven and she loses her ring.. siranjeevi finds it and he gets super powers. Both fall in love. And there is an evil witch doctor who tries to steal that. donno the name. I like that one very much. The movie is hilarious :--D