All CKS haters, Go get some Life

CommonMan

I know my worth.. so STFU.. It is some low level creature like you who swarm this forum to spread BS ' date=' whine about being superior and having this agenda to belittle anything you hate. Lungis are more manly/macho than girly looking dirty kurta pyjama or what ever you wear.. Its is going to be my last post in regards to this topic as I don't want to drag it any further..[/quote'] lungi lungi lungi :aetsch:

I know my worth.. so STFU.. It is some low level creature like you who swarm this forum to spread BS ' date=' whine about being superior and having this agenda to belittle anything you hate. Lungis are more manly/macho than girly looking dirty kurta pyjama or what ever you wear.. Its is going to be my last post in regards to this topic as I don't want to drag it any further..[/quote'] :hysterical::hysterical:

I know my worth.. so STFU.. It is some low level creature like you who swarm this forum to spread BS ' date=' whine about being superior and having this agenda to belittle anything you hate. Lungis are more manly/macho than girly looking dirty kurta pyjama or what ever you wear.. Its is going to be my last post in regards to this topic as I don't want to drag it any further..[/quote'] I might be a CSK hater but I love this post :two_thumbs_up:

Well' date=' I am not worried. I am happy in my straight sexuality. I have heard its people who are cloet gays who are homophobic[/quote'] insecure post. :giggle: spelt "closet" .. people who stare at computer screens and live in a virtual reality , a secret alternative of themselves in internet are generally. known as closet dwellers. yeah, Closet gays usually post that they want another man in b'daysuit. :vroam:

insecure post. :giggle: spelt "closet" .. people who stare at computer screens and live in a virtual reality , a secret alternative of themselves in internet are generally. known as closet dwellers. yeah, Closet gays usually post that they want another man in b'daysuit. :vroam:
ateast they do not pretend to be girl on cricket forum :winky: