India's Tour to South Africa, 2013

I agree Zak did bowl a lot of overs but not the same intensity or pace, but bowled ok not great , he can be here for a year until the away tours and retire, be our bowling coach, we need to groom, Suyal, Anwar, Aniket and then look at Pankaj, Pandey, Shukla, Aaron as our bowling pool, except Shami all other bowlers just played out and did not bowl with any pace or intensity in last 13 overs.

If you are not counting the 300*s on cement tracks,internationally I have seen Pathan play better cameos at both test and ODI level...I will back Irfan than Jaddu with the 50 needed from 23 balls kind of situations. Fielding I agree....it's a no contest. Bowling Irfan is better than Jaddu,Infact with him able to open the bowling,he brings more balance then Jaddu can.
yeah only he gets to bat on cement tracks in Ranjis:giggle:

Gillespie - Steve Waugh, Kolkata 2001 After Harbhajan hat trick, Australia were like 250odd for 7 and went on to make 445. :wall: Gillespie was given NOT OUT of a clear edge of Venkatesh Prasad early in his innings though Moin Khan Asia Cup 1998 - 45/6 and then they went on to make 200+ score. Same match of the Tendulkar-Akhtar run out which we lost :facepalm:

Gillespie - Steve Waugh, Kolkata 2001 After Harbhajan hat trick, Australia were like 250odd for 7 and went on to make 445. :wall: Gillespie was given NOT OUT of a clear edge of Venkatesh Prasad early in his innings though Moin Khan Asia Cup 1998 - 45/6 and then they went on to make 200+ score. Same match of the Tendulkar-Akhtar run out which we lost :facepalm:
Karachin test 2006 too
Zaheer was a disappointment to some extent. Gives too many boundary balls.
Frankly I was not impressed with him. Very few probing deliveries.
Will get better as he plays. It was his first international outing, and may be he was trying too much like he was during his comeback for Mumbai on Indian pitches. He knows that he has to keep it simple line in South Africa, and he should come out more consistent. As the game progressed he did get little better and continued bowling some odd bad balls. But if you haven't watched the game ball to ball like I did, you won't realize that he did bowl some exceptional overs. Check out the repeat telecast if you can find, there was some brilliant tactical bowling. Still remains my first choice bowler of India.

I have no idea why people saying zak bowled poorly. Insanity Bowled supeb and was crucial in bowling them out. Looked as good as in peak. Complete control of ball, swinging both ways, reversing like a mofo.. And of course the brillinat mind, set up smith beautifully for example 2 out swingers and then indipper to snare him lbw You mofos are so ungrateful. Total genius this bloke and was masterful in 1st innings

I have no idea why people saying zak bowled poorly. Insanity Bowled supeb and was crucial in bowling them out. Looked as good as in peak. Complete control of ball, swinging both ways, reversing like a mofo.. And of course the brillinat mind, set up smith beautifully for example 2 out swingers and then indipper to snare him lbw You mofos are so ungrateful. Total genius this bloke and was masterful in 1st innings
But but he was not bowling in the 140s like Yadav na