Dinesh Karthik is booked...again!Engaged to Deepika Pallikal.

beetle

Guys please drop the language issues...lets stick to malicious juicy gossip about sex and scandal...:girl_haha: Conspiracy theory ....May be DK ignored his not too hot wife and ogled at hot girls all the time(or worse)...that resulted in badle ke aag which resulted in dhinka ka chika with his team mate. That is the best and the most lethal badla ever....next only to cheating with brother/sister or best friend.:hmmm:

Guys please drop the language issues...lets stick to malicious juicy gossip about sex and scandal...:girl_haha: Conspiracy theory ....May be DK ignored his not too hot wife and ogled at hot girls all the time(or worse)...that resulted in badle ke aag which resulted in dhinka ka chika with his team mate. That is the best and the most lethal badla ever....next only to cheating with brother/sister or best friend.:hmmm:
Exhibit A india768257.jpg

I have another theory about this.....Karthik calls in his friend Vijay who has a reputation being a big time player(not the cricketing one) and says,hey get my wife to cheat with you,so that I can get rid of her without any hassles, Mooli is single so no affect for him ,Karthik gets the hottie,Poor woman :sad: she was set up......So may be both Karthik and Mooli are douches :hmmm:

Why is everyone blindly hating Mooli and sympathising with DK....what is DK was a wife-beating ba****rd and Mooli was the knight in shining armour :hmmm: like in that Nana Patekar-Manisha Koirala Movie
He doesn't target his team mates only their wives :nervous:
I have another theory about this.....Karthik calls in his friend Vijay who has a reputation being a big time player(not the cricketing one) and says,hey get my wife to cheat with you,so that I can get rid of her without any hassles, Mooli is single so no affect for him ,Karthik gets the hottie,Poor woman :sad: she was set up......So may be both Karthik and Mooli are douches :hmmm:
:hatsoff:

I have another theory about this.....Karthik calls in his friend Vijay who has a reputation being a big time player(not the cricketing one) and says' date='[b']hey get my wife to cheat with you,so that I can get rid of her without any hassles, Mooli is single so no affect for him ,Karthik gets the hottie,Poor woman :sad: she was set up......So may be both Karthik and Mooli are douches :hmmm:
Hmmm I like this idea.... Just might work for me too.....

This whole cheating saga is one giant goop. There is no way in hell Vijay would have been able to show his face in the dressing room and playing test cricket with these guys after losing everyone's respect. Someone must have hated Vijay and started this stupid rumor. In reality: DK and chudail separated as she was unhappy and was forced into this marriage. OR DK caught chudail with someone ELSE and decided to call off the wedding.

This whole cheating saga is one giant goop. There is no way in hell Vijay would have been able to show his face in the dressing room and playing test cricket with these guys after losing everyone's respect. Someone must have hated Vijay and started this stupid rumor. In reality: DK and chudail separated as she was unhappy and was forced into this marriage. OR DK caught chudail with someone ELSE and decided to call off the wedding.
Gambhir fans :agree: