2014 Lok Sabha Elections thread |Exit poll results

ganeshran

Please vote for AAP.. The only honest party... if not, then BJP... Please no regional parties!!! Even vote for congress if feel like but no regional parties... They are the biggest reason why our country is in a mess
interesting point.but at the end we need the best person to represent our constituency in Lok Sabha.

Please vote for AAP.. The only honest party... if not, then BJP... Please no regional parties!!! Even vote for congress if feel like but no regional parties... They are the biggest reason why our country is in a mess
That's the biggest myth. You are saying AAP is honest, only because information is very limited about them. Your mind is making you believe that just because this party and candidates don't have a prior known history, so no general negative perceptions associated with them and thus you conclude that they must be honest. Imo, that's a very wrong conclusion. Firstly, you need to realize being new doesn't make one clean (honest). Secondly, they have no general negative perceptions only because they have done nothing much. Doing nothing means there is nothing negative to say but remember, nothing positive either. The correct word for AAP would be "unproven". Although, their Delhi performance certainly would put their potential rating as poor. Thus, the only option really is BJP. Btw, the good thing is with time, we are getting to know the more information and really a reality check about AAP. Like today, it is 40% of AAP candidates in Madhya Pradesh have criminal records, 30% are billionaires. Really, how can one vote for this party which doesn't answer any questions, not from the public or even its party members.

interesting point.but at the end we need the best person to represent our constituency in Lok Sabha.
Are you sure? You should always prioritize and vote for the right team/party first. Just see the Mahabharat, one choose the side, not the person/candidate. This elections, it is a battle between the old idea of India and new one. This link explains what I mean Why Modi is popular A well written article.

Always vote for the best person who can represent your constituency. This will force parties to filed better candidates, thereby better politics. It is not the party which is corrupt, it is the people elected by you that are corrupt and so no point sending them to parliament.

I feel Nandan Nilekani is the better candidate for Bangalore south, but i will vote for nina nayak as i feel AAP needs at least a good percentage of vote share and a few seats to survive as a party. She will very likely lose though.

Are you sure? You should always prioritize and vote for the right team/party first. Just see the Mahabharat' date= one choose the side, not the person/candidate. This elections, it is a battle between the old idea of India and new one. This link explains what I mean Why Modi is popular A well written article.
care to elaborate on your mahabharata reference. I am not trolling modi, just interested in what part of mahabharata you are talking about.