Yuvi *%^>€%*

zubinpepsi

The problem is more in his attitude ' date='he don't even try to hit balls . If he cannot play just get out in 3- 4 balls[/quote'] doesnt happen like that.I've seen many innings where batsman have batted slow and people have wanted him out but he doesnt get out.doesnt mean all are selfish

doesnt happen like that.I've seen many innings where batsman have batted slow and people have wanted him out but he doesnt get out.doesnt mean all are selfish
I am watching him from world cup. Apart from match against Aussie he batted slowly and then got out.The right approach for him should be play some blasting innings in IPL to show the world that he has still firepower left in him but he is not at all doing so

I am watching him from world cup. Apart from match against Aussie he batted slowly and then got out.The right approach for him should be play some blasting innings in IPL to show the world that he has still firepower left in him but he is not at all doing so
as I said just doesnt have the ability now.even if he tries,he can't time it and gets a dot or single.he'll play 1-2 good knocks at best

How do you play blasting innings when you can't time it anymore?

people have to understand yuvraj singh was proper cricketer ,a proper batsman who does not likes to throw wicket away ..only difference is now his ability of seeing all early and timing is gone and in the end he ends up defending the ball or nudging expecting him to throw is wicket away is wrong and onus is on management to drop him because he is just not good enough to play anymore this is same guy who once in interview said we youngsters like to play shots and not play slowly and waste deliveries (it was time dravid was captain ) ..its not in his hands,same situation we had with sachin the guy who played so fluently through out his life was nudging and struggling against bangladesh..

people have to understand yuvraj singh was proper cricketer ,a proper batsman who does not likes to throw wicket away ..only difference is now his ability of seeing all early and timing is gone and in the end he ends up defending the ball or nudging expecting him to throw is wicket away is wrong and onus is on management to drop him because he is just not good enough to play anymore this is same guy who once in interview said we youngsters like to play shots and not play slowly and waste deliveries (it was time dravid was captain ) ..its not in his hands,same situation we had with sachin the guy who played so fluently through out his life was nudging and struggling against bangladesh..
++