Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

8 minutes ago, MultiB48 said:

In t20s you will win some and lose some,no point throwing tantrums.

I just don't like the way they are playing,not my style.Even if they win I won't be impressed.

Agree, the fight seems to be missing. We gave the match despite scoring 181, they fought in last match till the last bowl despite scoring 147 odd.
I am not ignoring the probable dew factor, but the bowling just looked pedestarian. Except for Bishnoi I had no hopes with anyone.

7 minutes ago, the don said:

Haris Rauf bowled more than 12 deliveries over 150 kph.

His fastest was 153 kph. He is express.

Hasnain also hit 150 kph today.

You won because of Nawaz. All that pace troubled nobody. Rohit and Rahul were feasting on that extra pace. Had we not lost wickets to reckless shots against the spinners , all three of them would have ended up with atrocious figures.

But yes in more spicy pitches the pace might come in handy. 

1 minute ago, Forward Defence said:

You won because of Nawaz. All that pace troubled nobody. Rohit and Rahul were feasting on that extra pace. Had we not lost wickets to reckless shots against the spinners , all three of them would have ended up with atrocious figures.

But yes in more spicy pitches the pace might come in handy. 

Im just quoting his pace and the fact that this is the fastest attack right now in the game.

Yes they went for runs on an absolute road but Pakistan won. 

1 minute ago, Bowlayorkerdamnit said:

That's Shoaib Akhtar and Brett Lee level pace. I feel like Haris has the ability to bowl even faster than he did today. That last over he bowled was gold. 150kph yorker to Kohli :afraid:.

No its  not. Haris cannot bowl deliveries in the 155-160 bracket like those 2 did for a time.

57 minutes ago, Nikhil_cric said:

Tough pitch for seam bowling . Hasnain was very impressive not just for the speed gun but he was getting tremendous bounce(more than either Rauf or naseem) but still got carted. 

Hasnain bowls well in Australia from what ive seen of him in the t20 he played against them and his stint in the bbl.

7 hours ago, the don said:

Hasnain bowls well in Australia from what ive seen of him in the t20 he played against them and his stint in the bbl.

He got hammered at 11 RPO in the Hundred.  When he did well in the BBL, it was with his old action . I still think he will do alright. But how Shadab and Nawaz go in Australia will determine  Pakistan's tournament.  If they do well there, Pakistan will be a massive threat to every other team. 

10 hours ago, Nikhil_cric said:

He got hammered at 11 RPO in the Hundred.  When he did well in the BBL, it was with his old action . I still think he will do alright. But how Shadab and Nawaz go in Australia will determine  Pakistan's tournament.  If they do well there, Pakistan will be a massive threat to every other team. 

i think their bowling shud be fine with shaheen, naseem, rauf, shadab \

it wud be their batting that can be the problem - babar n rizwan only bats at a certain pace so middle order is always under pressure but can those guys play on those pitches. I have my doubts regd khushdil, nawaz the batsman , shadab the batsman , even asif ali...................can all these guys score in middle overs on those pitches and longer grounds 

1 hour ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

it wud be their batting that can be the problem - babar n rizwan only bats at a certain pace so middle order is always under pressure but can those guys play on those pitches. I have my doubts regd khushdil, nawaz the batsman , shadab the batsman , even asif ali...................can all these guys score in middle overs on those pitches and longer grounds 

Looks difficult for shaheen to come back and bowl well immediately without any games.

9 hours ago, the don said:

Lol at selectors helped win. 

Nothing "LOL" about it, injuries impact the teams. We were unfortunate to lose Jadeja who was the only leftie and 5th bowler of team.
Yeah you won, and congratulations for that, but imagine if Shadab or Nawaz would have been injured as well before the match, that upsets the entire combination.

45 minutes ago, singhvivek141 said:

Nothing "LOL" about it, injuries impact the teams. We were unfortunate to lose Jadeja who was the only leftie and 5th bowler of team.
Yeah you won, and congratulations for that, but imagine if Shadab or Nawaz would have been injured as well before the match, that upsets the entire combination.

Pakistan have just as many injuries. Stop making excuses.

1 hour ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Babar is going to love those pitches. He will bat at a high strike rate more than most power hitters as he loves the pace. 

if sharjeel wasnt a fixer he would have been great on those pitches too.