Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

8 hours ago, singhvivek141 said:

This seems main reason, in IPL he had Steyn who encouraged him to go as fast as he can and he touched 156-157 kph. Even Kartik Tyagi in 2 matches he played clocked 151.

Here we have Paras Mhambrey who is scared that high pace will go for runs hence advising him to bowl slower.

Gavaskar was pointing out the mistake by Paras during inns break when Arshdeep was practicing. Instead of standing at the bowlers end to keep a note of Arshdeep's no ball issue Paras actually was standing at the keepers end. Gavaskar mentioned that he need to stand at bowler's end so that he can see the line and foot landing of Arshdeep.

His JK teammate suggested that Umran feeds on backing & goes even faster in that case.  Steyn in IPl wanted him & even Tyagi to bowl fast & don't care about runs. 

He is probably scared about his spot & trying to be more accurate than go full tilt. 

In ODI perhaps he will get more room to manage his speeds. 

1 hour ago, raki05 said:

https://www.hindustantimes.com/cricket/thought-he-will-always-be-expensive-ex-ind-star-explains-changes-in-umran-malik-since-ipl-breakout-101673165353697.html

This is our expert. He is saying Umran was most expensive though he took 2 wkts. Is harami ko chahal , Arshdeep or hasrshal ki bowling figures nahi dikhey. He just gave 31 in 3 on high scoring pitch even cockroach chalal gave 30 in 3.

haha...he is another thakela "expert" who don't have an iota of knowledge about fast bowling and just carry a rota memory of "fast bowling leak runs"... 

I have seen some of his interviews on Cricinfo and at times I feel pity on the players whom he would have coached/given tips. Mumbai domestic structure has struggled to produce quick fast bowlers and the "experts" like him play a big role in it.

Edited by singhvivek141
1 hour ago, singhvivek141 said:

haha...he is another thakela "expert" who don't have an iota of knowledge about fast bowling and just carry a rota memory of "fast bowling leak runs"... 

I have seen some of his interviews on Cricinfo and at times I feel pity on the players whom he would have coached/given tips. Mumbai domestic structure has struggled to produce quick fast bowlers and the "experts" like him play a big role in it.

He couldn't put bat to ball against Brett Lee on Aus tour 2007-08. He was crap against genuine pace. 

Getting annoyed with these clowns. Gotta get Steyn, Lee or at the very least a coach who can contribute in bowling strategies, field placements etc.. I think if Steyn/Lee can’t make it, they gotta get Nehra/Malinga?!

That will speed up the improvement in bowlers like Umran at the death. Also how good is the strength and conditioning coach? That role is crucial too.

21 hours ago, MultiB48 said:

Gill has to be punished for this type of batting,you have to take more risks even if it's swinging up front,expose the lower middle order and tail and see how they react.

Unfortunately the batting structure hasn't changed,t20s need aggressive batting.

Gill is following the foot steps of Kohli, Rohit, KL, Dhawan...he won't be punished.

Our T20 cricket prioritises stability and anchoring over stroke play and risk taking. The moment SKY hits a lean patch for 8-10 matches, the same so called experts will start a campaign to drop him as he's reckless.

12 minutes ago, singhvivek141 said:

Gill is following the foot steps of Kohli, Rohit, KL, Dhawan...he won't be punished.

Our T20 cricket prioritises stability and anchoring over stroke play and risk taking. The moment SKY hits a lean patch for 8-10 matches, the same so called experts will start a campaign to drop him as he's reckless.

Discipline and Ahimsa parmo dharama

12 hours ago, singhvivek141 said:

This seems main reason, in IPL he had Steyn who encouraged him to go as fast as he can and he touched 156-157 kph. Even Kartik Tyagi in 2 matches he played clocked 151.

Here we have Paras Mhambrey who is scared that high pace will go for runs hence advising him to bowl slower.

Gavaskar was pointing out the mistake by Paras during inns break when Arshdeep was practicing. Instead of standing at the bowlers end to keep a note of Arshdeep's no ball issue Paras actually was standing at the keepers end. Gavaskar mentioned that he need to stand at bowler's end so that he can see the line and foot landing of Arshdeep.

paras mhambrey. even in the shameful 90s, one of the worst ind pacers I saw

Edited by Vijy
13 hours ago, singhvivek141 said:

How would he know all that, he was a poor bowler himself.

5 hours ago, singhvivek141 said:

Harsha is waiting for hin to fail. Still calling it a purple patch.

Edited by speedracer
1 hour ago, Vijy said:

being from mumbai, and having the infamous bombay lobby (it's a real thing, and was more powerful till 2000s). I like the city (studied there), but there are many aspects I cannot stand about it.

Only thing I like about Mumbai is some women close to the juhu beach area. Also vashi got some babes

4 hours ago, Vijy said:

being from mumbai, and having the infamous bombay lobby (it's a real thing, and was more powerful till 2000s). I like the city (studied there), but there are many aspects I cannot stand about it.

You talking about Bhogle or Mhambrey? Bhogle is not from Mumbai and Mhambrey having any fans will be a shock to Mhambrey himself.