Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

1 hour ago, Mesky99 said:

Pakistanis are underestimating our pacers, just like 2018 with all the hype around their attack, they were eventually humbled, hopefully prasidh plays, Siraj and bumrah, we have better bowlers, far superior.

Prasidh would be great to have a 140-145k+ tall hit the deck pacer is Pakistan's ultimate weakness but he won't play. 

I have doubts even Siraj would play our best ODI Pacer in recent memory. 

Shami Bumrah combo << Naseem Shaheen I am afraid. 

50 minutes ago, Mosher said:

He had everything pace, bounce, movement, yorkers. He was already a complete bowler and one of the India's most promising prospects. What a waste of talent. Sad to see him leave cricket.

What he didn't had was zeal and motivation to go big. Li'l bit of money and he left his so called childhood dream.

8 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

No, it was injuries.

Injuries happened with Nagarkoti as well..he maintained his fitness and still trying to fight out a place.

Nathu just turned into a lazy ass fatty who seems content with the money which he got through IPL. I doubt he is even playing the RPL.

55 minutes ago, the don said:

Haris Raufs average speed yesterday was 146kph. That is extremely good for one day cricket and quicker than most pacers top speed.

That would make him the quickest in the world for sure. 

Hopefully he can destroy all our wastrel washed up has been. We need a complete overhaul. If he could mock them, es3pcially kohli and the likes, it would be amazing. 

India is such a boring team. Crap coach. Don't make correct selections. Keep prolonging the careers of washed up has been sin the name marketability.