Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

59 minutes ago, Kron said:

Mphaka got demolished worse than prasidh in tests lmao

Mphaka is a kid...  They pushed him in the deep end way too early.  Unfair on the kid.  He must play a full domestic season to hone his skill. 

Even Rabada wasn't thrusted this early. 

7 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Mphaka is a kid...  They pushed him in the deep end way too early.  Unfair on the kid.  He must play a full domestic season to hone his skill. 

That is on CSA,they should not hand NOCs to such raw kids

2 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

So? Why dint they give indian young quicks a go then? 

Useless south african.

Play indian young quicks. That's why I don't even want to watch ipl. They are rotten to the core. They don't care about our young quicks. They only promote based on quota and favouritism etc. 

13 minutes ago, Kron said:

So? Why dint they give indian young quicks a go then? 

MI don't have exciting young Indian quicks...  Madhwal is good but he is no youngster. 

Maphaka was best pacer in recent U19 WC...  Baptism of fire for him in the run fest when everyone got clobbered. 

24 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

MI don't have exciting young Indian quicks...  Madhwal is good but he is no youngster. 

Maphaka was best pacer in recent U19 WC...  Baptism of fire for him in the run fest when everyone got clobbered. 

All young Indian fast bowling talents should move to sena or bdesh

India is a joke when it comes to managing and promoting fast bowling talents. Most will rot on reserves for years. 

Just leave

On 3/20/2024 at 10:49 PM, vishalvirsingh said:

Fast bowlers that i will keep my eyes Open in this IPL

1. tushar...140k- 145k india a team- if he is playing in first 11 for CSK, he has to be a special bowler. he has always beaten shardul as a better bowler in Mumbai team.
  2. mayank yadav- someof my friends call him as fast as umraan and i have heard he has control on line n lenght too.
  3. yash thakur- he is getting wickets and bowls 135 to 144k ..seems a special bowler.
  4. vijay kumar vyashak- he is a trundler with good swing and kind of a variations bowler. i am not too fond of him but i will keep a watch on him 
  5. akash deep- he proved his skills in the test match....
  6. harshit rana- can bowl 140 to 145k....is he replacement of hardik?
  7. khaleel ahmed- is he india's best left arm pace bowler?
  8. mohsin khan-he is super talented but is he FIT?
  9. rajyawardhan - looks like bumrah....is he superfast and super talented?
  10. karthik tyagi....151k..probably as fast as umraan khan...should he be fast tracked to play for INDIA
  11. kuldeep sen..injury issues have hurt him..he is good ,no doubt but is he fit n strong?
  12. umraan Malik- his line n length ..he is fast , every one knows but has he improved on his line n length?

Mayank , YASH, Harshit and Khaleel are impressive already but Yes Mayank has beaten all the Pacers right now- he looks unplayable and Super fast.

28 minutes ago, express bowling said:

For Australia we need

Bumrah

Shami

Akashdeep

Harshit

Mayank

Siraj .. senior quota 

And try Himanshu in India A 

If Mayank Harshit stay injury free they will make it to Australia. 

Have a feeling Harshit would make it to WT20 as well.  Mayank is the ultimate dark horse if he has stellar next 4-5 games...  Who knows. 

12 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Have a feeling Harshit would make it to WT20 as well.  Mayank is the ultimate dark horse if he has stellar next 4-5 games...  Who knows. 

We need a guy like him to change the momentum in the innings. Like we saw yesterday. There’s no one besides him right now who could do that job. Umran is yet to sort things out and hasn’t shown signs of being ready. Also the fact that he’s a different kind of bowler who hits the deck instead of being skiddy should help him immensely with short bowling strategies. 

Harshit, Bumrah are good in their own ways but they can’t do what Mayank offers. Not even close. I’d definitely have him for the T20 World Cup.

Edited by MK55
53 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Mayank should be in t20 wc already but India being morons in managing players and selections will fumble as usual and play him 5 years later when he loses pace and becomes injury prone. 

1 hour ago, Rightarmfast said:

The commentator calling Umesh Yadav a medium pacer. But even on his bad day, our man at his worst is fast medium. 

Still bowling sharp, and still good enough to hit the Indian team.

Don't think he is good enough for the team now. 

34 minutes ago, deepdynamo said:

From Mayank Yadav to Darshan Nalkande....

From a tall well build to a short average build...

From 150kph to 110kph...

What a downgrade....

I know right, how do people like Nalkande make it to IPL teams? It’s a mystery.

5 hours ago, Rightarmfast said:

The commentator calling Umesh Yadav a medium pacer. But even on his bad day, our man at his worst is fast medium. 

Still bowling sharp, and still good enough to hit the Indian team.

He's still quicker than the current youngsters today. Probably still one of the five fastest bowlers in the country even at the age of 36 and bowls 140+ consistently. Only in India you would find such bowlers being called as medium pacers. 

11 hours ago, JaFanatic said:

He's still quicker than the current youngsters today. Probably still one of the five fastest bowlers in the country even at the age of 36 and bowls 140+ consistently. Only in India you would find such bowlers being called as medium pacers. 

No, Ummi doesn't bowl 140+ consistently any more, and that is understandable given his age. a few balls here and there do cross 140, but not consistently. last int'l match he played, he was mostly bowling in low to mid 130s (i.e., 133-136 kph range)

Edited by Vijy