Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

How many uncapped Indian pacers have bowled regularly at or over 140 k  in the last 18 months  ?

5-day matches

Navdeep Saini  ...  Fastest 145 k

Nathu Singh ... Fastest 143 k in this format and  145 k in T20s

50 over matches

Nagarkoti ... Fastest 149 k ... height short 

Mavi ...  Fastest 145 k ... height short 

T20I matches

Thampi ...  Fastest 145 k

Avesh ...  Fastest 142 k ... height tall

Khaleel ...  Fastest 148 k ... height tall

K Asif ...  Fastest 145 k

Done it sometimes

Siraj ...  Fastest 145 k

Sangwan ...  Fastest 146 k

Rajpoot ...  Fastest 147 k ... height tall

Aniket ...  Fastest 144 k ... height very tall

Warrier ...  Fastest 143 k

Edited by express bowling
54 minutes ago, Mosher said:

146k from Aaron. Even though he went for runs today, he has bowled with good control in both the matches. Bowled some quick yorkers and bouncers mixed it with some good slower balls. Could have had Nair's wicket but Monu didn't see the ball under lights and missed a easy catch.

Any video of varun

3 hours ago, Rightarmfast said:

Yes, I know who Khaleel is.. I was just not aware he is playing a match :) So, Aaron and Khaleel both touching 90mph? I think their talent need not be wasted. Aaron should be given more chances, as a matter of fact, in the sri lanka series, Aaron and the likes should have been tested

Just because he is bowling phaast?? There are plenty of examples in front of us saying just pace is not enough on current pattas. Sami, Tait,Wahab are some of them. When Bangladeshis were hitting him to every parts of the grounds, he was still bowling phast. And we have plenty of other options now.Unless he learns the art of wicket taking, he shouldn't be anywhere near our senior team.

2 minutes ago, Cricket_Fan said:

Just because he is bowling phaast?? There are plenty of examples in front of us saying just pace is not enough on current pattas. Sami, Tait,Wahab are some of them. When Bangladeshis were hitting him to every parts of the grounds, he was still bowling phast. And we have plenty of other options now.Unless he learns the art of wicket taking, he shouldn't be anywhere near our senior team.

And how do you exactly know if he is able to pick wickets or not, if he is not given chances?Sixth sense? 

3 hours ago, express bowling said:

How many uncapped Indian pacers have bowled regularly at or over 140 k  in the last 18 months  ?

5-day matches

50 over matches

T20I matches

Khaleel ...  Fastest 145 k ... height tall

Done it sometimes

Siraj ...  Fastest 145 k

It's poor from the selectors that none are tried out. We need to make use of this talent, blood in new pacers.

6 hours ago, express bowling said:

5-day matches

50 over matches

T20I matches

Khaleel ...  Fastest 145 k ... height tall

Done it sometimes

Siraj ...  Fastest 145 k

It still pretty disappointing to me that the only and only factor people are looking at in this thread iss speed gun readings. In all other teams for every starc and rabada they have a philander and a hazlewood who are the mvps

Edited by New guy
6 hours ago, New guy said:

It still pretty disappointing to me that the only and only factor people are looking at in this thread iss speed gun readings. In all other teams for every starc and rabada they have a philander and a hazlewood who are the mvps

This is speed and performance thread for fast bowlers who bowls speed. Also, people get your point but Hazlewood hits 145kph and bowlers like Philander bare exceptions, not norms. You can't keep holding on to exception and give his example. Philander isn't an all condition bowler. Imagine all Philanders bowling to us at capetown. You need some Pace to be an all condition bowler.

Edited by rkt.india

How hard is it to understand that we are looking for bowlers who have the potential to be an all condition bowler? Hazlewood is no trundler. He bowls in the 140's. Look at the bowling composition of the top bowling attacks - Aus and SA. All those guys can bowl 140+. Philander is an exception in that bowling attack. England have a good bowling attack for swinging conditions but they were crying in the Ashes that they didn't have a quick bowler who can bowl express pace.

13 hours ago, Cricket_Fan said:

you just need to take a look at Tait's ODI record. Dont think you are aware of that, that is why you include him in Sami and Wahab. even Sami was not the worst ODI bowler in his prime. 121 wickets in 87 ODI with average 29 and SR 35 with ER just under 5. Even Pak team will take a bowler with such stats any day. Shaun Tait played very less but in 35 ODIs, he has 62 wickets with an average of 23 and SR of 27, ER 5.19. We dont have even one bowler who can match Tait.

Edited by rkt.india
11 hours ago, New guy said:

Why do you choose to ignore posts like the one below  ?   I posted it yesterday only.

16 hours ago, express bowling said:

Bhuvi moving the ball both ways ... bowling beautifully 

Picks up Markram

Edited by express bowling