Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

42 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Why are Bumrah and Shami not trying enough yorkers  ?

and also why not enough targetted bouncers??? baffling tactics,they kept bowling and trying same thing and getting hit.

saini has clearly lost confidence ,the way he was missing yorkers ,he needs to be given some confidence that he will be given enough chances ,this has been the story of every new player tried under kohli.

not a single new player has made his place under kohli , something has to be wrong .

quite sure kohli has already dropped saini  for shardul in his mind.Kohli is just a pr factory at this point,huge failure as a captain.

Edited by RAZPOR

The number of players we have seen fall off in the last decade in ODIs is mind boggling. 

Players of the 2000s who fell off a bit too early include : Gambhir,Yuvraj,Raina,Sreesanth,Praveen even Sehwag a little bit

New investments who are TTFs now: Vijay,Rahane,Jadhav,Rayudu,Karthik,Aaron, Dinda, Mohit, Kaul, Tiwary,Mishra, Ojha, Chawla, Rahul Sharma, Yusuf Pathan,Sran, Rishi Dhawan, Mann, Unadkat   Kulkarni, Karn Sharma

Others with moderate success but not reaching their full potential: Ashwin,Umesh,Ishant

Talented youngsters who seem to be losing their way: Pant, Shaw, Shankar, Khaleel, Saini, Kuldeep

Many of these players have themselves to blame but clearly the TM has got a lot to answer for. 

22 minutes ago, express bowling said:

When the whole team looks totally disinterested  ... it is an issue of team spirit ...  and the main issue may be with the TM not functioning properly.

If that is the case then the players are not fit to play at this level. Inspite of the differences the team has to be interested and support each other when on the field.

I think presence of Warner and Smith has made all the difference this year in comparison to last

Edited by Straight Drive

Most of the SENA teams have 2-3 hit the deck pacers

Aussie have Cummins who hits deck at 145+

An ideal combination would be a swing bowler,2 hit the deck pacers(one of them being out and out pacer)

Aus,NZ,Eng have that combination and have done quite well

We did well on the back of Kuldeep,Chahal performance in middle overs

What the analysts have done so far?do they observe a trend?

5 minutes ago, RAZPOR said:

too early to give a conclusion on saini.

however we have a good hit the deck option in prasidh krishna.

Haven't backed of from supporting Saini,but to form good bowling combination we have to look for a pool of bowlers,some bowlers do well in certain conditions Aus ,Nz are conducive for bowlers who generate bounce

Saini is a good bowler we can't just drop him just because he didn't impress against Aussies at their backyard

Just now, RAZPOR said:

as far as hit the deck with bounce goes ,he is the the best option i see.Not many around.

Cricket is a team game,no bowler in the world is spared in this era

Ealier we used to chase anything between 290-330 (mostly)we had ,KohliYuvi,Raina,Dhoni in MO

Teams like England have  super strong MO,LO which gives their bowlers a cushion to go for kill

I tell you their is clear instruction to restrict runs if wickets are not coming in first 4 overs

We don't have that batting left to threaten opposite teams anymore,all of them are insecure,Team environment looks toxic

3 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

Cricket is a team game,no bowler in the world is spared in this era

Ealier we used to chase anything between 290-330 (mostly)we had ,KohliYuvi,Raina,Dhoni in MO

Teams like England have  super strong MO,LO which gives their bowlers a cushion to go for kill

I tell you their is clear instruction to restrict runs if wickets are not coming in first 4 overs

We don't have that batting left to threaten opposite teams anymore,all of them are insecure,Team environment looks toxic

i agree,one of the reasons we have found no new player making a consistent space in this team.Even the ultra talented ones like kuldeep.

Saini i feel will be discarded too looking at past evidence.No culture of yearmarking talented players and backing them in this team ,and kohli has lot to do with it.

Edited by RAZPOR
3 minutes ago, RAZPOR said:

i agree,one of the reasons we have found no new player making a consistent space in this team.Even the ultra talented ones like kuldeep.

Saini i feel will be discarded too looking at past evidence.No culture of yearmarking talented players and backing them in this team ,and kohli has lot to do with it.

Kohli wants readymade ones,

Look how many of them he got already since he took over

Great hunger for readymade success

11 minutes ago, MultiB48 said:

There are no tall quick bowlers in india ,we have to make the most of what we have .They could try Sen from mp  and Prasidh and Tyagi ,but even they are not that tall probably around 6ft2.

Someone like. Ferguson, Archer. They aren't very tall.

1 hour ago, MultiB48 said:

Archer is a freak.Our guys should have a look at how lockie has developed.If he were Indian ,he would turned into an Aaron.

True about Lockie.  I must tell you it's all about confidence and backing your strength. Indian bowlers while bowling seem like don't know what they want to do. They are indecisive.

Edited by rkt.india