Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

2 hours ago, MultiB48 said:

Knuckle Kumar at it again.total sannata

Knuckle Kumar is an economical bowler who does not pick sufficient wickets.

Did that again.

If he is playing then the other bowlers have to be wicket takers.

Do we have a single true wicket taker in this bowling line up ?

I don't know what kind of a bowling line up this is !!

16 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Knuckle Kumar is an economical bowler who does not pick sufficient wickets.

Did that again.

If he is playing then the other bowlers have to be wicket takers.

Do we have a single true wicket taker in this bowling line up ?

I don't know what kind of a bowling line up this is !!

We need six bowlers. Someone like Krunal Pandya or Rahul Tewatia may be given a go. Problem is who to drop. On current form it is Rahul but Kishan is waiting to replace him. Iyer has been good this series. Surya was top class last game. Kohli Rohit are undroppable. Pant needs to be backed too. Hardik is our main finisher and also a useful bowler. Very difficult call

38 minutes ago, Forward Defence said:

We need six bowlers. Someone like Krunal Pandya or Rahul Tewatia may be given a go. Problem is who to drop. On current form it is Rahul but Kishan is waiting to replace him. Iyer has been good this series. Surya was top class last game. Kohli Rohit are undroppable. Pant needs to be backed too. Hardik is our main finisher and also a useful bowler. Very difficult call

We have to think about Team composition rather than individuals.

It has to be 3 pacers + 2 spinners + Hardik.

No point having batting options till 9 in T20s and have a weak bowling attack.

20 minutes ago, express bowling said:

We have to think about Team composition rather than individuals.

It has to be 3 pacers + 2 spinners + Hardik.

No point having batting options till 9 in T20s and have a weak bowling attack.

Absolutely,but im afraid in that case our batsmen will consume more deliveries than they are now to play safe

3 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

Absolutely,but im afraid in that case our batsmen will consume more deliveries than they are now to play safe

Captain aggressive does not want a single wicket taking bowler in T20s. His captaincy is becoming more defensive than Pujara's batting on a bad day.

Can't forget that he dropped an in form Shami in the crucial World Cup semi final in 2019. And we lost of course. 

2 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Captain aggressive does not want a single wicket taking bowler in T20s. His captaincy is becoming more defensive than Pujara's batting on a bad day.

Can't forget that he dropped an in form Shami in the crucial World Cup semi final in 2019. And we lost of course. 

Doesn't matter how many randommmatches he gives to newcomers but on a given KO he will play his usual BS XI,he can be fool or wrong(not on purpose) for 1time but keeps repeating his selection blunders which means he only cares about his pets

Im sure Dhawan, Chahal will be playing all the crucial matches in upcoming t20 WC

15 minutes ago, MultiB48 said:

How phaast will wood be today.

Faster than speed of sound, less than speed of light. I remember reading a chapter in a very funny book which talked about what would happen if a baseball pitcher pitched at the speed of light and long story short, the stadium would explode. 

check the attachment , i had to reduce size and past. Got the speed from bcci.tv.

bhuvi bowled between 127k to 135k

hardik between 130 to 140k

shardul between 128 to 141.4k

nattu bowled from 131k to 137.7k

shardul tried knuckle ball and got a wicket and few hard hits went for 6 and few got mis hit, he just bowled outside of 6th stump and created distance between batsman and his ball.

BHuvi swung initially and was very very accurate , tried to bowl on the stumps.

even nattu was very accurate and bowled few yorkers too.

hardik was only trying bouncers...but he should increase his pace to upto 145K , then his bouncers would be very effective.

against a mamooth 225 run pressure , our bowlers could manage a win.

both spinners were very ordinary.

speed01.jpg

11 minutes ago, MultiB48 said:

icf gets so inactive and boring when ind wins ,hope we get thrashed soon.

not directed to this thread ,just posting here since it's my fav.

This thread is inactive and boring recently because you know it already,just look at the attack we have played in a bilateral

Doesn't need a thrashing to get active on this thread

While i was happy to see Bhuvi bowl so well,but they should have used this series to test their bench as well by giving Saini a go too besides playing Bhuvi in all 5 matches(to guage his fitness)

Bilaterals are meant to prepare yourself and throw your guys in the middle

Edited by Suhaan
4 hours ago, MultiB48 said:

it's not about this thread,but the rest of icf .ofc this thread goes quite when bhuvi bhaiya's gang is on the prowl ...thats a different issue.

The absolute audacity to claim there is a bhuvi gang, whe he gets nothing  but abuse and hatred based on speed guns reading, even when  does well,  has it be the height of delusion, lying and hypocrisy 

On 3/19/2021 at 3:40 PM, express bowling said:

Good to see Prasidh getting selected in the ODI squad.

Now that he is in ... he should get a long enough run and not get dropped after a couple of games.

I hope he gets to play a couple of ODIs in this series.

Not just that. Failing in ODIs should not be a concern if he merits test selection. Should not be the siraj mistake all over again 

2 hours ago, express bowling said:

I hope Prasidh gets his debut today  ... although not expecting it.

My choice ....

6. Hardik

7. Krunal / Washington 

8. Shardul

9. Bhuvi

10. Kuldeep

11. Prasidh

Need to add some pace and bounce to the attack.

Pleasantly surprised and happy to see exactly this team.

Prasidh makes his debut !!