Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

15 hours ago, Vilander said:

Man what pace did Bhubaneswar bowl yesterday did he reach 115 k top speed lulz..

Bhuvi has hit 140 in the pasr but i felt that came at the expense of both swing and control. His biggest strengths shouldn't be sacrificed at the altar of adding half a yard of pace.

2 hours ago, rollingstoned said:

Bhuvi has hit 140 in the pasr but i felt that came at the expense of both swing and control. His biggest strengths shouldn't be sacrificed at the altar of adding half a yard of pace.

Bhuvi wanted to bowl quicker because he felt he was getting a bit one dimensional in his bowling and wanted to get to the next level. Add bit more variations like the quickish surprise bouncer to keep the batsman in check and the fast yorker. Problem was he didn't know how to train for that and his body couldn't sustain it. 

Just now, express bowling said:

What about accuracy and swing  ?

Did they move the ball ?

Scoreboard showing that Chahar has gone for 8 runs per over. This is very expensive against this weak team.

No swing and lot of extras at that pace shows no control either. To put into perspective this Srilankan team was going at over 6-7 in the first 10

7 minutes ago, express bowling said:

What about accuracy and swing  ?

Did they move the ball ?

Scoreboard showing that Chahar has gone for 8 runs per over. This is very expensive against this weak team.

Chahar's ceiling is IPL,but few here will get offended

Atleast Bhuvi was good in all formats before,but Chahar is not his class

him doing well in international t20s either still is called pipe dream

Indian think tank coincides accuracy with general medium pace

Atleast 135-138 with control is good unless you get banana curve you can't be kidding with modern age batters with delicious tender bowling

Here they say

Abey itni kam movement aur pace me toh batsmen chal chal ke marega,and its true with no help,batsmen have no problem scoring

Selectors have such a pathetic attitude in selecting fast bowlers. they always go for trundlers if there is fast and a trundler available. Not sure what Bhuvi and chahar has to offer they are same ttf better try some young bowlers even TM went with same xi . Pandey, Bhuvi , Chahar i mean what the hack going on. Karthik tyagi is no where to be seen, Mavi and Nagarkotti has left to be rotten with kkr squad. There were some other u19 bowlers like akash singh, sushant singh  and few more they could have chosen anyone but they went with usual boring combination. I haven't watch a single ball of indian bowling in this series also in spin it's same chahal and kuldip why dont give chances to Raul chahar.

3 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

@express bowling Bhai Can you tell me where is Tyagi right now?  Is he lost in the system?  How can such a Talented fast bowler miss both England & Lanka tour? 

Tyagi played the last game for RR and bowled with good pace, bounce and accuracy.

He is fit now.

Not picking him for the SL tour is a short-sighted and poor decision.

It just shows that we are too tied up with the process instead of picking potentially special players.