Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

i would like to believe stuart binny bowls a shade better than vijay shankar ..in that case they should also take stuart binny as a back up all rounder in case hardik gets Hurt as any way in africa and australia kedar's bowling wont be a success.

i mean all selectors were supporting stuart binny earlier now he is no where. his batting was fine just that his bowling was always a bit Slow trundling.

2 hours ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

but steyn did jack on uae conditions .... :dontknow:

He was referring to bowling speeds

Both Indian quicks bowled 135 k to 147 k in the last test series in SL .... in hot and  humid conditions

Pakistani seamers are bowling 126 k to 140 k in this test series.

Edited by express bowling
1 hour ago, express bowling said:

He was referring to bowling speeds

Both Indian quicks bowled 135 k to 147 k in the last test series in SL .... in hot and  humid conditions

Pakistani seamers are bowling 126 k to 140 k in this test series.

hot and humid conditions like UAE ? 

you know the difference between srilanka and UAE ? 

have you ever visited UAE in summer ? 

Edited by KeyboardWarrior
5 hours ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

hot and humid conditions like UAE ? 

you know the difference between srilanka and UAE ? 

have you ever visited UAE in summer ? 

Kb indian ocean littoral states in mid summer are not for outdoors sport u need to be a special superhuman to bowl 140 all day. The humidity makes the feels like temp 5 degrees more and it usually hovers around 35 to 40 UAEs dry heat can be fought with fluids but not SL TN or Kerala its something else. Geneuinly without trolling only Aussie pacers can out pace Indian pace squad atm in tests.

15 hours ago, rkt.india said:

Srilanka was also hot and humid. UAE max temp is 37 degree today. 

15 hours ago, Vilander said:

Kb indian ocean littoral states in mid summer are not for outdoors sport u need to be a special superhuman to bowl 140 all day. The humidity makes the feels like temp 5 degrees more and it usually hovers around 35 to 40 UAEs dry heat can be fought with fluids but not SL TN or Kerala its something else. Geneuinly without trolling only Aussie pacers can out pace Indian pace squad atm in tests.

If we are talking about humidity thn these players play mostly domestic cricket in punjab in humid weather.

I said it becoz many cricket teams dont play to pakistan in UAE at summer time, thats why PCB only invite them after sep/oct in UAE.

you will get heatstroke if you try to play any outdoor sport in june/july.

If i am not wrong, when last time austrailia visited us in UAE, mexwell or someone in the team gt the heatstroke even after sep/oct. 

Edited by KeyboardWarrior
6 hours ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

If we are talking about humidity thn these players play mostly domestic cricket in punjab in humid weather.

I said it becoz many cricket teams dont play to pakistan in UAE at summer time, thats why PCB only invite them after sep/oct in UAE.

you will get heatstroke if you try to play any outdoor sport in june/july.

If i am not wrong, when last time austrailia visited us in UAE, mexwell or someone in the team gt the heatstroke even after sep/oct. 

Its basic science. When its humid sweat does not evaporate and dissipate heat but stays on the skin, its dry then the fluids that you drink will come out as sweat and evaporate and cool the body down. So dry heat can be combated with lots of fluid and wet towels around the neck. 

These domestic-game speed-guns are so inaccurate, it is difficult to gauge.

2 years back, he was bowling 128 k to 138 k in a Ranji match.

Yes correct!! So if he can clock 138 k on those domestic speed guns he will defiantly cross 140kph in the internationals, very exciting talent one for the future!!