Stand Up for Ambati Rayudu-Thread

maniac

People laughing at Rayudu next time we are 30/4 in 10 overs.....Indian cricket fans won't be saying Ya Allah Madad or hey bhagwaan meri raksha karna or Oh lord jesus christ, We will be saying Rayudu save us from this mess
When we are down 30/4 in an ODI, 99 out of 100 times, Rayudu will be one of those four
he is good for number 4 but not 3. No reason why he can't make 50+ scores since he's done that multiple times last year. We need solidity and he can pick it up once he gets going. Good fielder too.
I'd like to see him at number 4 or 5. He needs to come out once India is at a decent position and not under too much pressure.

Gonna copy pasting my earlier post This guy is gonna cost us the world cup.. Aside from his 121* on a flat flat pitch, time and again he has played pathetic innings where he broke our momentum... His typical innings that I took from Cricinfo are... 23 of 53 8 of 19 35 of 46 13 of 21 32 of 54 1 of 6 1 of 7 20 of 40 37 of 58 33 of 54 5 of 25 THIS GUY IS A RECIPE OF DISASTER!!!!

Today's win credit goes to Rayudu....came when the sea was rough and the captain direction less...Weathered the storm, steadied the ship, fed the passengers with sumptuous Biryani, fired at enemies and when the shore was sighted, let an enemy bullet pierce his arm ( wrong umpiring ) so that the peasants have their time in glorious sunshine rowing the ship back to harbor :nice: Selfless, talented backbone of Indian batting :hatsoff: