Indian Media

randomGuy

Indian liberals are depressing insofar as they cannot come up with one original theoretical framework of their own. Just cheap copies from western intellectual effort. Shameful and shameless.
At least the "Liberals" tag is completely original and not cliched ,overused or a Copy. Social or Economic Liberals it does not matter , it is one beautiful Wide Brush to paint them all.

This 'hindu male' thing is an import from Western campuses where white male privilege operates as a reliable hook to hang all the ills of the world (partly justifiable). Indian liberals are depressing insofar as they cannot come up with one original theoretical framework of their own. Just cheap copies from western intellectual effort. Shameful and shameless.
yup...exactly my thoughts too... Hindu male my ****... lol so un original in Indian context.. Hindu male, they mean this guy in the pic ? 32.jpg

Can't find any more follow up news regarding the 70 year old nun rape case... Any reasons why? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
As investigation seems to be going south with names like like Mukul Alam (28) and Md Majid (29) sickular media isnt interested. http://indianexpress.com/article/india/india-others/nun-rape-case-police-detains-two-bangladeshis/#.VQxq9pwdb4Y.facebook

Masked Men Throw Stones at Church Near Mumbai, Police Case Filed http://www.ndtv.com/mumbai-news/stones-thrown-at-church-in-navi-mumbai-police-case-filed-748554?pfrom=home-cities WTF is wrong with NDTV? These petty things happen in many temples also. Burglary, defiling, throwing stuff happens in case of all places of worship. Why are they communalizing crime?

At least the "Liberals" tag is completely original and not cliched ,overused or a Copy. Social or Economic Liberals it does not matter , it is one beautiful Wide Brush to paint them all.
Predictably misplaced sarcasm. Liberals use the tag to self identify themselves so your ru.ndi rona about wide brush only leads people to get :hysterical:

It's interesting times. For the first time in Independent India, we are challenging many notions we were taught. Like, there are NGOs, but there are missionaries and conversion institutions as well. There is media, but there are news traders as well. There are liberals, but there are adarsh liberals as well. The actual words maybe noble professions. But for the first time, we are seeing dark sides to it in our country. It's not really about secularism but the wide networks at influential places in our country. There is an obvious panic in those dark sides elements with new Govt. The Sardesai New York fighting fiasco symbolizes the frustration around that camp. And the implication is these news traders are gonna work around the clock to spread fear about the government and secondly, Hindu males. And this latter part scares me. Ultimately, the big question today is how liberals are our liberals?

Slightly away from topic but when I saw my cousin preparing for a current affairs exam I happened to glance at her NCERT book. About militancy in J&K "However, despite all these diversities and divergence on the one hand, and the continued situation of conflict on the other, THE PLURAL AND SECULAR CULTURE OF THE STATE HAS REMAINED LARGELY INTACT" They missed 'LOL' at the end of this line which was pretty much required. Yes, there's reference about the militancy but not a single word about the implications i.e. the cultural genocide. And remember,if you dare to provide the true information to the students based on REAL facts and data, you'd be termed as a 'Communal Bigot', and 'Saffron Terrorist' trying to force an 'agenda' by you-know-who! There needs to be a comprehensive review of the stuff they spew in school books first.

Slightly away from topic but when I saw my cousin preparing for a current affairs exam I happened to glance at her NCERT book. About militancy in J&K
Which standard's textbook? NCERT are notorious for BS like this. I was part of the first batch when UPA changed the NCERT text books (around 2006). Not hard to spot the bias.

http://www.oneindia.com/feature/world-cup-2015-why-india-or-pakistan-should-not-win-this-world-cup-1689079.html
The nationalist forces could become more assertive if India wins this WC One is afraid that if India wins the World Cup over this, the majoritarian nationalism will get more aggressive and the minority sections may have to bear more brunt. We have seen in history that sports often becomes a major medium of expression for the vigour of nationalism and a World Cup title in cricket could see the same story unfolding in India as well. Do we really want a national feat turn into a bitter experience for our fellow countrymen who are increasingly being targetted as the 'others' since they belong to the minority sections? Read more at: http://www.oneindia.com/feature/world-cup-2015-why-india-or-pakistan-should-not-win-this-world-cup-1689079.html
Muslims feel bad if India wins the WC!