Where is the Power Hitter in Indian Team?

The IPL is a joke when viewed from overseas. All it is doing is promoting and developing cricket for non Indian cricketers. As a result overseas cricketers are becoming better and more acclimatized to playing in India. These players are now getting used to bowing and batting in Indian conditions and facing and bowling to Indian players.

The IPL was the dumbest idea to allow so many foreigners to play and as a result it has been at the consequence of Indian cricket.

I laugh out loud all the time seeing all the teenage girls at the grounds getting excited.

India has not had a powerful hitter of the ball for a long time now. The players that used to be able to do this are either no longer there or are well past their prime.

Indian cricket has not moved on to develop the next phase of cricketers. Samson is one option. But he is just one player.

The IPL is a joke when viewed from overseas. All it is doing is promoting and developing cricket for non Indian cricketers. As a result overseas cricketers are becoming better and more acclimatized to playing in India. These players are now getting used to bowing and batting in Indian conditions and facing and bowling to Indian players.

The IPL was the dumbest idea to allow so many foreigners to play and as a result it has been at the consequence of Indian cricket.

I laugh out loud all the time seeing all the teenage girls at the grounds getting excited.

Well said!

Bingo. IPL is a curse we have to live with.

I think Yusuf Pathan can still be given a shot in this format...fires every now and then in IPL and can roll his arm over....he is still the best power hitter in India by a mile

He has declined dramatically bro. 5 years ago he looked like the real deal, now look at him. A big loss as far as our T20 team is concerned.