PCB threatens rebellion in ICC,boycott of world T20 if India doesnt play them

All talk. They are leaches. Instead of growing the game and fan base of their cricket team and earning money from people paying to watch their team play, they are content being on the dole. The bilateral series setup needs to change for other cricket boards to start earning their money. Right now, anyone who hosts India, will get the money that Indian cricket fans pay to watch Indian cricket. 

PCB will only push so far to get free money. They wont push all the way cos then there is a chance that they will not end up getting handouts. 

Edited by Zap_Brannigan

Thanks goodness we got separated from India, it would have sucked big time to live with such small hearted people. Like seriously, we got it that India has huge audience etc etc and they bring money but gosh get over it. No need to act this cheap, no one likes cheapskates. Also it's just recently India started bringing more profit previously it was other countries and they never acted that cheap, India need to show some class/grace.

Edited by GodHatesCricket

Thanks goodness we got separated from India, it would have sucked big time to live with such small hearted people. Like seriously, we got it that India has huge audience etc etc and they bring money but gosh get over it. No need to act this cheap, no one likes cheapskates. Also it's just recently India started bringing more profit previously it was other countries and they never acted that cheap, India need to show some class/grace.

Most Indian fans agree that the BCCI is full of crap and highly arrogant. 

But the refusal to play Pak has nothing to do with money or arrogance. Pak may want to play India for money, but money is not the reason India is not interested.

PCB should take the BCCI to court and demand payment.

BCCI owed Pak for two reciprocal tours even before signing the MOU for more series (the full tour a few years back and then the more recent T20/ODI series).

India can continue to skip playing Pak for whatever reasons but they have to pay up for not reciprocating those two tours.

Other than that I don't give a crap and the PCB shouldn't either.

BCCI owed Pak for two reciprocal tours even before signing the MOU for more series (the full tour a few years back and then the more recent T20/ODI series).

India can continue to skip playing Pak for whatever reasons but they have to pay up for not reciprocating those two tours.

I was under the impression that it's the host country that that stands to get all the financial benefits from a bilateral series.

I don't have a problem if BCCI has to give Pakistan a few rupees. 

Which court?

BCCI doesnt come under CAS and Pakistani courts dont have jurisdiction in India.You are welcome to try in the Indian courts.