Rohit Sharma return to action Red carpet thread

maniac

Rohit Sharma and Shikhar Dhawan are two weeds that will need to be removed from the team asap. KL Rahul should open in place of Dhawan and Karun Nair or Manish Pandey should play in place of Rohit.

With such a line up, in a year’s time we will be ready to take on overseas challenges. If these two hacks are continued to be given never ending chances in all the home tests and weak opponents then when will we develop proper temperamental guys for our test team?

13 hours ago, Viper said:

Batting looking so good on card.. I doubt virat will leave his delhi friend Dhawan on Top more likely this.

Dhawan

Rahul

Pujara

Virat

Rahane

Maggi

Saha.

If rahul was half decent keeper than saha... It would have been great with vijay in the side and saha thrown out.

This would have been unstoppable batting order.

No Vijay?? :fear1::fear1: 

44 minutes ago, maniac said:

rohit2.jpg

:hail:

To Rohit sharma, 

• Sorry bro the talent word ur blaming got u so many chances which no other cricketer got. Even Guys like virat , rahane were dropped after one bad series and you are still in squad after avg 22 in last 14 test
  • If you were so hard working you would have started practicing 15-20 days ago on ur game before Wi tour instead you were busy holidaying and putting on a paunch. 
  • As far as ur off spinner excuse thats such bull shit as ur record in 1st class is so pathetic you shouldnt even tell anyone you were a bowler. Still gonna say the excuse look at steve smith. 
  • N honestly the reality is you are lazy, everything accepted but what is this PAUNCH, BEER BELLY. YOU WERE SUCH A FIT CRICKETER, THIS IS NO EXCUSE

547058004.jpg

YOU CANT EVEN RUNNN.....

CnPbr6SVMAEVsFx.jpg

YOU CAN LEARN A THING FROM KUMBLE ......

Just now, Viper said:

Yeh like ricky pointing and kallis always had six pack ? 

He can bat for 50 overs.. He is fit enough but bit lazy.

I didnt site Hrithik roshan example to him, But falling from your own fitness standard is not good. A bit lazy is an understatement, he can afford to be lazy, give excuses , not give perfomances well then he can also be dropped. And no one questioning his ODi place either. 

N Pointing , kallis or even a lazy sehwag had tons n tons of runs in test 

2 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

I didnt site Hrithik roshan example to him, But falling from your own fitness standard is not good. A bit lazy is an understatement, he can afford to be lazy, give excuses , not give perfomances well then he can also be dropped. And no one questioning his ODi place either. 

N Pointing , kallis or even a lazy sehwag had tons n tons of runs in test 

True and in all fairness Ponting was fit, kallis and Sehwag have 50+ averages over long careers. Rohit is no where near them, he needs to be super fit and hungry now for runs and learning and showing he can adapt.

2 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

To Rohit sharma, 

• Sorry bro the talent word ur blaming got u so many chances which no other cricketer got. Even Guys like virat , rahane were dropped after one bad series and you are still in squad after avg 22 in last 14 test
  • If you were so hard working you would have started practicing 15-20 days ago on ur game before Wi tour instead you were busy holidaying and putting on a paunch. 
  • As far as ur off spinner excuse thats such bull shit as ur record in 1st class is so pathetic you shouldnt even tell anyone you were a bowler. Still gonna say the excuse look at steve smith. 
  • N honestly the reality is you are lazy, everything accepted but what is this PAUNCH, BEER BELLY. YOU WERE SUCH A FIT CRICKETER, THIS IS NO EXCUSE

YOU CANT EVEN RUNNN.....

Point 1-Rohit was dropped too....here was a guy averaging almost 300 after his first 2 tests....then had failure in 2 tests in SA,in NZL did well in 2/4 innings especially one of them on the most difficult track of the series and next series he was promptly out of the X1 to accommodate-Hold your breath Binny. Kohli was not entirely dropped either,he was in the scheme of things just like Rohit is now....When was Rahane dropped? He had a disastrous test debut but was still played till he grabbed the opportunities with both hands.

Point 2-Rohit is not hardworking lol? where are you getting it from.......When set he has played some marathon innings in ODI's.....You know how difficult it is to get a 150+ score in a 50 over game when you play as an opener......He scored 264 in hot conditions and lasted till the last over,Look at his innings in the Aussie tour where he pretty much almost carried the bat in all the innings.You realize how much stamina is required for that right? That gut you talked about,could just be a bad camera angle,so I wont get into that. As far as holidaying,I am sure it was an official leave as the guy had just got married...so what is wrong in taking an official break when you are a newly wedded guy and going on your honeymoon? This is not exactly a war they are fighting and I am sure BCCI and team management gave him the permission.

Point 3- Look at Steve Smith for what? Steve Smith blossomed into a batsman after playing international cricket as a spinner....Rohit was a spinner at the foundation level and worked his way upto become a top level batsman. 2 Different scenarios so not valid.

Point 4-That is just a post that reeks of hatred for a player rather than a rational thought.....As I said that could be a bad camera angle and I have already spoken about his fitness as shown in the ODI games recently or in the past.

YOU CANT EVEN RUNNN.....

Clearly from that PIC he is way ahead of everyone else :)

34 minutes ago, maniac said:

Point 1-Rohit was dropped too....here was a guy averaging almost 300 after his first 2 tests....then had failure in 2 tests in SA,in NZL did well in 2/4 innings especially one of them on the most difficult track of the series and next series he was promptly out of the X1 to accommodate-Hold your breath Binny. Kohli was not entirely dropped either,he was in the scheme of things just like Rohit is now....When was Rahane dropped? He had a disastrous test debut but was still played till he grabbed the opportunities with both hands.

Point 2-Rohit is not hardworking lol? where are you getting it from.......When set he has played some marathon innings in ODI's.....You know how difficult it is to get a 150+ score in a 50 over game when you play as an opener......He scored 264 in hot conditions and lasted till the last over,Look at his innings in the Aussie tour where he pretty much almost carried the bat in all the innings.You realize how much stamina is required for that right? That gut you talked about,could just be a bad camera angle,so I wont get into that. As far as holidaying,I am sure it was an official leave as the guy had just got married...so what is wrong in taking an official break when you are a newly wedded guy and going on your honeymoon? This is not exactly a war they are fighting and I am sure BCCI and team management gave him the permission.

Point 3- Look at Steve Smith for what? Steve Smith blossomed into a batsman after playing international cricket as a spinner....Rohit was a spinner at the foundation level and worked his way upto become a top level batsman. 2 Different scenarios so not valid.

Point 4-That is just a post that reeks of hatred for a player rather than a rational thought.....As I said that could be a bad camera angle and I have already spoken about his fitness as shown in the ODI games recently or in the past.

YOU CANT EVEN RUNNN.....

Clearly from that PIC he is way ahead of everyone else :)

1- He failed in Sa Nz , n a captain has every right to drop him after that and what did he do in post given chances. N look at all dismissaal poor batting technique. N hold ur breath btw that binny saved a u test in Eng and in contrast what rohit did on the eve of lunch in Eng everyone remembers. Kohli was dropped from eng tour after wi debut tour and rohit has always been in 14 so what is this scheme of things. 

2. If rohit is hardworking where did that paunch grow, Kohli is no mad who trains in off season. Why did not anyone else grow a paunch. Look at dhoni retored from one format and has become more fitter. U can see the pic above where does he bowl in the net like even pujara is working is on his bowling. M all up for a holiday u can but when u have an avg of 22 in 14 test bro u need to work on ur game and kohli is not mad who started working in nets 13 days before camp. And why did his coach had to come out before lanka tour and say i wish rohit had play A games like Kohli . Why?????? 

3. So u made the point its difficult to turn urself completely at international level than at foundation, n bullshit he was a spinner. Find me his bowling record.

4. Bad camera angle look at every angle he is fat in every pic, all angles why didnt the camera add pounds on anyone else but only him, does camera hate him to. 

Watch the video have a look at him from every angle- http://www.bcci.tv/videos/id/2255/indias-tour-of-west-indies-2016-rohit-sharma-speaks-about-his-yoga-session

After avg 22 in last 14 test you have to pull up your socks n take up whatever chances you get. And every thing is acceptable bro but you cannot drop your fitness levels like that

I can or i cannot, doesnt matter i dont have to play for India and there are not fitness level set by my co-players to achieve what they are setting out to be, 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
2 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

1- He failed in Sa Nz , n a captain has every right to drop him after that and what did he do in post given chances. N look at all dismissaal poor batting technique. N hold ur breath btw that binny saved a u test in Eng and in contrast what rohit did on the eve of lunch in Eng everyone remembers.

2. If rohit is hardworking where did that paunch grow, Kohli is no mad who trains in off season. Why did not anyone else grow a paunch. Look at dhoni retored from one format and has become more fitter. U can see the pic above where does he bowl in the net like even pujara is working is on his bowling. M all up for a holiday u can but when u have an avg of 22 in 14 test bro u need to work on ur game and kohli is not mad who started working in nets 13 days before camp. 

3. So u made the point its difficult to turn urself completely at international level than at foundation, n bullshit he was a spinner. Find me his bowling record.

4. Bad camera angle look at every angle he is fat in every pic, all angles why didnt the camera add pounds on anyone else but only him, does camera hate him to. 

Watch the video have a look at him from every angle- http://www.bcci.tv/videos/id/2255/indias-tour-of-west-indies-2016-rohit-sharma-speaks-about-his-yoga-session

After avg 22 in last 14 test you have to pull up your socks n take up whatever chances you get. 

I can or i cannot, doesnt matter i dont have to play for India and there are not fitness level set by my co-players to achieve what they are setting out to be, 

You skipped all the core points.....How is he getting an extended run when you said Kohli and Rahane were dropped? Clearly they grabbed their chances and Rohti did not but even when they had a shaky start they were always in the scheme of things just like Rohit is now.

If he is unfit how come he is capable of playing Marathon innings in LOI's like he did in Australia or his 200's....also to add to the fact he came back on the field as well on most occasions.

What is wrong in a married man going for his honeymoon? why does that prove lack of commitment? It is not like he went for his hineymoon in the middle of a series or a match.

2 minutes ago, maniac said:

You skipped all the core points.....How is he getting an extended run when you said Kohli and Rahane were dropped? Clearly they grabbed their chances and Rohti did not but even when they had a shaky start they were always in the scheme of things just like Rohit is now.

If he is unfit how come he is capable of playing Marathon innings in LOI's like he did in Australia or his 200's....also to add to the fact he came back on the field as well on most occasions.

What is wrong in a married man going for his honeymoon? why does that prove lack of commitment? It is not like he went for his hineymoon in the middle of a series or a match.

These are Photos of now when did  i say these are photos of then, when n where did i say

Didnt you read the line where i said his fitness standards have dropped which obviously means from last time. Nothing wrong in that and nothing wrong in anything its personal choice but when you play for india you have to take care of ur fitness specially when you are not in form. U have to watch all kohli interview where he mentions why he works so hard on his fitness reason for better reflexes in batting. You can go for honeymoon but you can come in time to start your training and come fit on tour even kohli was with anushka at her shoot yet look at him. You cant bring a paunch to national tour and this is not 90s and he is not mishra n ashwin he was a bloody fit guy. 

http://cdn.hdpicswale.in/assets/upload/cricket/virat-kohli-anushsa-sharma-2016-495/virat-kohli-photos-from-his-home-11141.jpeg

13534423_1626109981037281_629834788_n.jp

Tell this guy that its not important to take care of diet, this is the pic of when kohli was in off seas with anushka in punjab at her shoot yet taking care of hits fitness and his place is at no threat yet the hard work. 

1 hour ago, Viper said:

Stop this Rohit Kohli comparison..:yess:

Flare is on some other level... 

#2 IPLs #2 200 #1 HIGHEST ODI SCORE ha wo alag bat hai #100000000  Maggi

We want FLARE in 2nd Test

FLARE in the second test to theek hai, but kya woh sirf FLARE hi karega outside the off stump? :blink: