Asia Cup Previews - BD Tigers, Pak Markhors and SL Lions vs Ind Hunters

zen

Tigers await in their lush jungle backed by thousands of raucous little tigers.

In meantime, as the hunter makes his way to the jungle he needs to bring down an escaped Pakistani markhor (disguised as a camel) today. :cantstop:

haha,brilliant 

Tigers await in their lush jungle backed by thousands of raucous little tigers.

In meantime, as the hunter makes his way to the jungle he needs to bring down an escaped Pakistani markhor (disguised as a camel) today. :cantstop:

:cantstop:

We need a new preview for the Toygers.  They are growing up nicely, but different game awaits in the final!

Aisi ki taisi in toygeron ki , just go to their forum aur dekho kaisi bakwas kr rhe hai, I just want india to thrash so bad ,call me bad or what, but ab to main chahta hu ki india unki waat lagaye unhi ke fans ke samne.

Aisi ki taisi in toygeron ki , just go to their forum aur dekho kaisi bakwas kr rhe hai, I just want india to thrash so bad ,call me bad or what, but ab to main chahta hu ki india unki waat lagaye unhi ke fans ke samne.

:hysterical:Toyger fans on the interwebs are very good at unintentionally destroying the goodwill that Indian fans would normally have towards their team.   And the victim mentality and insecurity is just so strong, its something else.   

:hysterical:Toyger fans on the interwebs are very good at unintentionally destroying the goodwill that Indian fans would normally have towards their team.   And the victim mentality and insecurity is just so strong, its something else.   

well to be honest we were in the same boat till 90s. It took a sourav ganguly to change not just the team but even the fans. Somewhere down the lane they will get a captain who will bring this change, till then you have to bear their fans and keep listening to how they are better than indian cricket team in every department. 

well to be honest we were in the same boat till 90s. It took a sourav ganguly to change not just the team but even the fans. Somewhere down the lane they will get a captain who will bring this change, till then you have to bear their fans and keep listening to how they are better than indian cricket team in every department. 

uh no.  Thats a very flawed comparison - maybe SL in 1980s is an ok comparison.  India in 1990s had a world cup trophy and a semi-final appearance in 1987 under their belt.  Not to mention 1985 World series win, and dozens of noteworthy test performances away from home.  

uh no.  Thats a very flawed comparison - maybe SL in 1980s is an ok comparison.  India in 1990s had a world cup trophy and a semi-final appearance in 1987 under their belt.  Not to mention 1985 World series win, and dozens of noteworthy test performances away from home.  

I remember a sachin lbw in aus where the ball hit helmet was analyzed ,dissected paper n magazine went on and on about it for years