Harsha Bhogle's commentary exile continues [returns back to commentary box]

Nova

Really horrible commentator. Has no cricketing credentials and this combined with his annoying personality makes him horrible on screen and an embarrassment to India. please don't compare manju with harsha, I know manju has his moments but at least he can provide insights of an ex World Cup and test cricketer of India. Even if they are the insights of a nervous and insecure batsmen, they are still legitimate insights. 

20 hours ago, mancalledsting said:

Really horrible commentator. Has no cricketing credentials and this combined with his annoying personality makes him horrible on screen and an embarrassment to India. please don't compare manju with harsha, I know manju has his moments but at least he can provide insights of an ex World Cup and test cricketer of India. Even if they are the insights of a nervous and insecure batsmen, they are still legitimate insights. 

I guess taste is totally subjective.  You'd be hard to find anybody on ICF that likes Sanju - you may find some common ground with a few that don't like Bhogle's Raj Kapoor-ish "I'm just a happy little Indian fan happy to be part of the big show" shtick, but Sanju is almost universally loathed.