When Will Old Man Dhoni retire?

It was a terrific game, both sides played well. When ur chasing such high total its just matter of few balls that makes a diff. 

I dont think anyone should be blamed for the match neither rahane, dhoni, rohit or anyone above mentioned. 

43 of 25 balls cant be blamed, bravo is one of the best t20 bowlers specially in death he has been terrific. I can assure u many many of big players would have failed. 

Is blaming necessary everytime, what if dhoni would have smashed a big and pollard would have taken a blinder at boundary, who would have be blamed. Its always a small margin which should be considered. 

Had it been a 43 of 37 balls i would have understood, but not today. Even rahane who was caught brilliantly or else his score would have been 11 from 7 and could have done better considering the patta wkt it was. He got 2 terrific bouncer so when margin is so less rather than blame game the game should be enjoyed. 

Retire is to harsh a word, lets not forget our worries seeing saha coming into bat. Wont change much when Ojha, saha, samson or anyone would come in ODi too.... The guy is still one the fittest cricketers and his running well we all saw in t20 WC. His keeping is sharp as anything. 

T20 hasnt been his forte i agree but than this whole t20 team needs a makeover. Dhawan, rahane, whole middle  lower order needs a change. 

43 of 25 is not to be blamed. 

Its international cricket there would be time when things will go not ur way. But using a word like retirement for dhoni is rubbish. He is not out of form, if u wanna know whats out of form remember yuvraj singh who was even struggling  to put bat to ball or saurav ganguly when again couldnt do anything right in 2005. 

3 minutes ago, laaloo said:

what does being fit have to do with hitting ability. It's clear he's past it and can only cut it in IPL.

Dude enough with the hate yaar...the shots he played today shows that we need hitters like him lower down the order...he is still the best bet as a hitter...getting out or edging a ball is part of the game...the bowler came out as a champion during the final over...its simple as that...

12 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

It was a terrific game, both sides played well. When ur chasing such high total its just matter of few balls that makes a diff. 

I dont think anyone should be blamed for the match neither rahane, dhoni, rohit or anyone above mentioned. 

43 of 25 balls cant be blamed, bravo is one of the best t20 bowlers specially in death he has been terrific. I can assure u many many of big players would have failed. 

Is blaming necessary everytime, what if dhoni would have smashed a big and pollard would have taken a blinder at boundary, who would have be blamed. Its always a small margin which should be considered. 

Had it been a 43 of 37 balls i would have understood, but not today. Even rahane who was caught brilliantly or else his score would have been 11 from 7 and could have done better considering the patta wkt it was. He got 2 terrific bouncer so when margin is so less rather than blame game the game should be enjoyed. 

Retire is to harsh a word, lets not forget our worries seeing saha coming into bat. Wont change much when Ojha, saha, samson or anyone would come in ODi too.... The guy is still one the fittest cricketers and his running well we all saw in t20 WC. His keeping is sharp as anything. 

T20 hasnt been his forte i agree but than this whole t20 team needs a makeover. Dhawan, rahane, whole middle  lower order needs a change. 

Its international cricket there would be time when things will go not ur way. But using a word like retirement for dhoni is rubbish. He is not out of form, if u wanna know whats out of form remember yuvraj singh who was even struggling  to put bat to ball or saurav ganguly when again couldnt do anything right in 2005. 

Nicely put

20 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Sorry but a few runs on a flat pitch doesn't convince me that Dhoni is not out of form. His recent international T20 performance has been rubbish

And as I said above, in T20 team having young players are the ones who win. Even Gayle can occasionally play such innings but west indies wants nothing to do with him. In T20 historically only team having young, hungry players win. With age even the biggest hitters become inconsistent. 

Edited by New guy