Ranji Trophy 2016/17

Bleed-Blue

1 minute ago, UnknownGenius said:

Abhinav Mukund with another ton

Better get him into the Indian set up and make best use of his form while he is red hit

Anyone seen him bat recently ? he had this one technical issue with incoming deliveries otherwise a fine batsmen ..hopefully he has that sorted out 

4 hours ago, Mosher said:

:adore: Pant is special. I know you want him to play atleast a year or 2 of domestic cricket and improve his game before being selected for the Indian team. But I want to see this kid in T20's right now.

Yup this kid could be the x-factor we are looking at top,With so many injuries he shud be thrown in t20 in Ind-eng and that format will allow him to play fearlessly

Most batsman need time in domestic to mature but in some cases u never know. With so many injuries there is no harm in trying. 

Would love to see him open with Kl rahul in T20s and he can play many domestic games but he cant learn more than batting with virat in the middle and from observing guys like dhoni, kumble, kohli in dressing room. He ll atleast know what needs to be done to reach at such level

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
7 hours ago, express bowling said:

3 talented Wicketkeeper- batsmen doing well this season

Great news  for us !

What's the point? They wont get selected anyways. And if they do they wont play anyways.  You are talking about Dhoni who didnt bat a reserver wicketkeeper once in the last match of a series when we had already won the series a few years back

16 hours ago, jusarrived said:

Anyone seen him bat recently ? he had this one technical issue with incoming deliveries otherwise a fine batsmen ..hopefully he has that sorted out 

Abhinav has worked on his game n is organised now n technically sound, much different bat then when he was with team India, he could serve India well, has the temperament n a game to match plus a left handed for me an upgrade to Gauti n Dhawan

Edited by MCcricket

Rishabh Pant seems exciting but after the 100, he should (each and every time) try to double down his concentration and score 200 in domestics. Yes he has done more than that, but each and every time renew the concentration. Not always you can score 150 or 200 after the century, but try to focus.

Happy with this kid, and hope Pant, Samson and Ishan Kishan do very well.

Edited by fineleg
2 minutes ago, fineleg said:

Rishabh Pant seems exciting but after the 100, he should (each and every time) try to double down his concentration and score 200 in domestics. Yes he has done more than that, but each and every time renew the concentration. Not always you can score 150 or 200 after the century, but try to focus.

Happy with this kid, and hope Pant, Samson and Ishan Kishan do very well.

It's his 7th match. Get a grip. You would be whining if he got out at 301 saying he should (each and every time) try to double down his concentration and score 400 in domestics.

On 11/6/2016 at 9:34 AM, jusarrived said:

Gopal has been used very poorly by Vinay/Karnataka . I dont understand why hes brought in so late and gets the least number of overs inspite of picking 2-3 wkts every innnings .  Today he was brought in in the 50 th over and he finished with 3 wickets of his 8 overs .

I too have wondered why he gets so few overs. Probably because Karnataka tends to rely on their seamers who invariably get most of their wickets.