Pak's road to disaster - Updates

velu

On 8/28/2016 at 9:05 AM, Adi_91 said:

@beautifulgame

Do you think they have a government, democracy, something like that when terrorists and thugs rule?

their military rule..

paksitan is the country of the military , by the military and for the military :rotfl:

pakistan currently host the maximum number of most wanted terrorists :giggle:

8 hours ago, velu said:

their military rule..

paksitan is the country of the military , by the military and for the military :rotfl:

pakistan currently host the maximum number of most wanted terrorists :giggle:

the pakistan military industrial complex is a way of life in pakistan, the military leeches of its own people to enrich themselves and fund their propaganda terrorist activities. 

Whilst the debt spirals out of control, the poor civilian government has to fudge their gdp growth numbers, majority of their budget is spent on debt repayment, ...

On 24/08/2016 at 6:02 PM, velu said:

But we never hosted Osama kind of role models emoji3.png

Terrorist Hiding is common across most civilised nations and hence it can be safely said that

A lot of terrorist are hiding in India and elsewhere globally, authorities are looking out for them or gathering evidence against them.

But in case of Pakistan terrorist are hosted, sponsored, trained as part of tactical and strategic policy to be used against its own, neighboring and globally like Balochs, Shias, Hindus, Christian, Indians, Afghanis, Iranians American, middle eastern, Whites or any other who doesn't fit the bill at varying degrees

first sentence , first para :rotfl:

WASHINGTON: For a country with barely enough know-how to manufacture bicycles and sewing needles, Pakistan takes great pride in having become a nuclear weapons and ballistic missile power against all odds. Less well known -- despite the AQ Khan expose from the 1970s -- is how it does it: through theft, smuggling, illegal acquisition and other felonies conducted through its expatriates linked to Pakistan's military-industrial establishment and its front companies.

30 minutes ago, Finer said:

Next time, MENTION me. There is no way i can keep up with too many threads dealing with too many members simultaneously. Give me time to familiar with the thread. #Friendly request :--D

There is nothing you can talk, so you simply avoid, we all know that bro. When shame crosses limits, numbness comes. That's reality for a Pakistani.

7 hours ago, Finer said:

Next time, MENTION me. There is no way i can keep up with too many threads dealing with too many members simultaneously. Give me time to familiar with the thread. #Friendly request :--D

What do you mean by "keep up"? All you are doing is copying and pasting your posts which have already been put through the shredder. Like your country, you are demonstrating intellactual bankruptcy 

Edited by zen

Link

NEW DELHI: If Pakistan wants to implement the UN resolution on Kashmir+ , it would mean Islamabad will have to withdraw its army from Pakistan-occupied-Kashmir (PoK) and from Gilgit Baltistan+ , said Tilak Devasher, former Special Secretary at the Cabinet Secretariat, to ANI today.

"The Kashmir issue+ can only be resolved by implementing the UN Resolutions," Pakistan's army chief Raheel Sharif+ said yesterday in a speech at an event in Rawalpindi.

"I am not sure how many people in Pakistan have read what the UN resolution actually says. I'm not sure how many in Pakistan understand, but as per the UN resolution, Pakistan will have to withdraw its army from PoK and Gilgit Baltistan+," Devasher said.

@Finer   does this mean Pak is withdrawing its forces from the region? 

Edited by zen

Link

US senate panel humiliates Pakistan again, virtually calls it a terrorist state

WASHINGTON: Pakistan was humiliated in an open US senate hearing on Thursday with lawmakers and witnesses confirming its terrorism-sponsoring credentials and seeking to further curtail aid to the country+ if it did not modify its behaviour.

In a remarkably candid hearing, US senators openly accused Pakistan of killing of American soldiers in Afghanistan through proxies after perfidiously skimming US taxpayer dollars.

They called Pakistan duplicitous. Supported by expert witnesses, including a former CIA station chief who served in Islamabad, they threatened further aid cuts to a country that has long lived on American and western dole when it is not extending its begging bowl towards Saudi Arabia and China for more crumbs.

"We've gone through a period of time where we've both viewed our relationship as very transactional. We tried to change that and deal with Pakistan in a different manner and to create a more whole relationship with them. From my standpoint, that hasn't been very successful," Republican senator Bob Corker, who convened the hearing of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, declared while expressing frustration at Pakistan's continuing support for terrorist groups+ .

On 9/26/2016 at 11:33 AM, Sandeep99 said:

The funniest part with Pakistan, I find, is their lack of opposition to governments.. because the ruling party will either kill or banish the opposition leaders. Does anyone else notice this? :phehe:

Only in a democracy, there can be opposition. So fundamentally, this is expected of Pakistan.