India conducts Surgical Strikes Along The LOC

Malcolm Merlyn

14 minutes ago, Deucalion said:

so you dont know the difference of protocol from one province IG calling to other province of SP ? :giggle:

Also, in AJK, when it comes to LOC, Police is nobody, they dont have any power or any info about LOC, only Rangers or Army knows. 

Pakistanis talking about protocols is a bit rich, and I would assume that in an emergency (surgical strikes), there would be other people calling for information 

Since you mentioned that police in AJK is a nobody, it is likely that IG Mustaq (or whoever) is considered to be more powerful than IG Memon. And since the police revealed the information that it had access to, it does not matter what name was used 

This also highlights the azadi (lack of) that Kashmiris enjoy in POK. And Pak has the gumption to stand up for non secular extremists in J&K who not only throw stones at the police but also kill them 

PS Your rangers and army or whoever is usually found to be wanting when a surgical strike happens 

Edited by zen

10 hours ago, zen said:

Pakistanis talking about protocols is a bit rich, and I would assume that in an emergency (surgical strikes), there would be other people calling for information 

Since you mentioned that police in AJK is a nobody, it is likely that IG Mustaq (or whoever) is considered to be more powerful than IG Memon. And since the police revealed the information that it had access to, it does not matter what name was used 

This also highlights the azadi (lack of) that Kashmiris enjoy in POK. And Pak has the gumption to stand up for non secular extremists in J&K who not only throw stones at the police but also kill them 

PS Your rangers and army or whoever is usually found to be wanting when a surgical strike happens 

again, more guessing, tell you what. forgt the AJK police, even IG Punjab is nobody when it comes to LOC , Army or Rangers. 

becoz Police ha no power when it comes to LOC. its as simple as that. Its the matter of Army/Rangers. 

and yeah we have protocols when it comes to Security/National Intrest. more thn you can think of.

becoz we are at war with TTP from last one decade. so security issues/matters are not childs play here. 

Edited by Deucalion

44 minutes ago, Deucalion said:

so ISI hide the Dawod Ibrahim in karachi but his home landline is still open for the whole world to call his wife ?  :phehe:

Why not?

do u know many of Dawood's relatives live (legally) in Mumbai ? Do u know javed Miandad  is his samdhi? Why do u think Dawood's wife would be so impossible to get through to? Why are you behaving like a retard?  

18 minutes ago, Deucalion said:

again, more guessing, tell you what. forgt the AJK police, even IG Punjab is nobody when it comes to LOC , Army or Rangers. 

becoz Police ha no power when it comes to LOC. its as simple as that. Its the matter of Army/Rangers. 

and yeah we have protocols when it comes to Security/National Intrest. more thn you can think of.

becoz we are at war with TTP from last one decade. so security issues/matters are not childs play here. 

We are not discussing who has what powers or who reports to whom or who knows what. It is you who is guessing about how things could happen (if you are so good then improve Pak). The IE reported based on the information it received from a police officer who thought he was speaking with someone higher up 

10 hours ago, randomGuy said:

Why not?

do u know many of Dawood's relatives live (legally) in Mumbai ? Do u know javed Miandad  is his samdhi? Why do u think Dawood's wife would be so impossible to get through to? Why are you behaving like a retard?  

what logic is this ? do you even know whats the meaning of "Asset" in intel term ? in simple words, its mean if an Intel agency wants to hide thre "Asset" thn nobody can reach near to him or her. especially the common men , and you are talking about everyone is calling his wife to his home landline number .  :laugh:

Edited by Deucalion

10 hours ago, zen said:

We are not discussing who has what powers or who reports to whom or who knows what. It is you who is guessing about how things could happen (if you are so good then improve Pak). The IE reported based on the information it received from a police officer who thought he was speaking with someone higher up 

The Local AJK SP cant share info to other Province IG. its against the protocol, even if its not about LoC. its very simple. 

so you dont use common sense when your media reported something ? you just blindly follow your media ? Okay thn. :laugh:

1 minute ago, Yoda-esque said:

Disappointing...

Very. you would think the voters would have learned by now but I guess these people already had the 'necessities' that Kejriwal promised. The ones he failed to deliver are the ones who are enraged.

13 minutes ago, Deucalion said:

what logic is this ? do you even know whats the meaning of "Asset" in intel term ? in simple words, Its mean if an Intel agency wants to hide thre "Asset" thn nobody can reach near to him or her. especially the common men , and you are talking about everyone is calling his wife to his home landline number .  :laugh:

Giving definitions does not prove otherwise .... Read this - Link 

378648FC00000578-3755658-image-a-3_14720

PS Next you will say that Pakistan = Holy Land so it is holy and since many of the other countries don't have the word "holy" to their names, they are unholy .... As I said, stop treating others like Pakistanis, improve your level buddy to be taken seriously 

Edited by zen

8 minutes ago, Deucalion said:

The Local AJK SP cant share info to other Province IG. its against the protocol, even if its not about LoC. its very simple. 

so you dont use common sense when your media reported something ? you just blindly follow your media ? Okay thn. :laugh:

I know your level of arguments - Police are not allowed to accept bribes. Therefore the charges of corruption against this police officer are false

Pakistan = Holy Land, so Pakistan is holy  .... Pakistani nukes are termed Islamic bombs = Pak represents Islamic nations .... Pak missiles are named after invaders such as Ghauri so Gahuri was a Pakistani 

We get it, thank you 

12 hours ago, zen said:

Giving definitions does not prove otherwise .... Read this - Link 

378648FC00000578-3755658-image-a-3_14720

PS Next you will say that Pakistan = Holy Land so it is holy and since many of the other countries don't have the word "holy" to their names, they are unholy .... As I said, stop treating others like Pakistanis, improve your level buddy to be taken seriously 

enjoy-

https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/144893-UN-rejects-Indian-proposal-to-addPak-addresses-on-sanctions-list?fromNewsdog=1

Edited by Deucalion

10 hours ago, zen said:

I know your level of arguments - Police are not allowed to accept bribes. Therefore the charges of corruption against this police officer are false

Pakistan = Holy Land, so Pakistan is holy  .... Pakistani nukes are termed Islamic bombs = Pak represents Islamic nations .... Pak missiles are named after invaders such as Ghauri so Gahuri was a Pakistani 

We get it, thank you 

when it comes to common sense. you start talking like this. fine thn,  :laugh:

4 hours ago, zen said:

1st, Pak is an enemy state. Uri attack is seen as an attack sponsored by Pak using proxies (terrorists)

2nd, Ind Army is fighting for all Indians including those who hire Pakistani actors. If ppl from an enemy state want to work in Ind, they have to at least condemn the terror attacks when they can do that for terror attacks in other regions .... Now Pakistan has banned Ind films, TV channels, etc., do we see people in general in Ind complaining about it? At least Ind is allowing Pak actors to work in Ind if they condemn terror attacks in Ind 

3rd, Pak Army's 5 soldiers even died  trying to defend terrorists when Ind carried out surgical strikes on terrorists. Most of the terror groups that Pak is fighting with were its own creation and everyone had warned Pak on it. .... Hilary Clinton had famously said to the effect - Pak nurtures snakes in its backyard believing that they will only bite its neighbors. Your complain should be addressed to Pak Army and ISI (not Ind or the rest of the world for taking the initiative to wipe out these terrorists) .... Let's not forget it is Pak that threatens Ind with nukes, calling them Ind specific Islamic bombs (unfortunately, even Islamic nations don't respect Pak despite such attempts).  It also named its missiles on random invaders 

You appear to be confusing standing up for Ind and finally showing Pak its place as terrorism against Pak 

I would say pakistan is not using proxies, but it is the same scumbag Pakistan army who ARE the terrorists. remember this is the same savage Pak army who undertook genocide in Bangladesh and now raping Balochies and throwing/hanging dead bodies around Balochistan

The Pakistan army are a bunch of b@stards

37 minutes ago, Deucalion said:

Let's look at the "facts": 

• The international article sites UN - you quoted some Pak paper
  • Date is Aug 2016 - you quoted a paper from Aug 2015
  • 6 addresses are mentioned - you posted one 
  • And the house that you quoted is not confirmed by UN (#7 so correct me if I am mistaken)

And if Lahori Logic were to be applied - the paper is Pakistani, and having someone else name on papers does not mean Dawood does not use the place 

As I said, work harder buddy 

43 minutes ago, chewy said:

I would say pakistan is not using proxies, but it is the same scumbag Pakistan army who ARE the terrorists. remember this is the same savage Pak army who undertook genocide in Bangladesh and now raping Balochies and throwing/hanging dead bodies around Balochistan

The Pakistan army are a bunch of b@stards

I would say ind scumbag govt is first hand involved in terrorism, doing everything above vu mentioned in Kashmir via army, so army too is directly involved...

Indian govt are a bunch of b@stards

[If that's the only way u make and understand discussions]

Edited by Asim

1 hour ago, Asim said:

I would say ind scumbag govt is first hand involved in terrorism, doing everything above vu mentioned in Kashmir via army, so army too is directly involved...

Indian govt are a bunch of b@stards

[If that's the only way u make and understand discussions]

I see no factual validity in this, because Independent media and the UN, for 70 years, has consistently shown India to be far closer to the truth & transparency of government than Pakistan.

Do some research- Indian media is ranked higher than Pakistani media in terms of freedom of media. Indian government scores way, way higher than Pakistan in transparency of government. 

And we have independently documented evidence of your armed forces doctoring & cooking up propaganda for internal consumption. We do not have such evidence for Indian army. 

So based on that, i don't see how one can term Indian government as 'bastards' in this scenario. Pakistan is consistently proving by every objective benchmark to be the 'bastards'. 

PS: As i keep asking you and you keep running away, how dare you call a man (Modi), exonerated by the justice system for negligence/participation in massacre of 15000 people, when your government & joke of a justice system refuses to even try applying the laws of justice to your country's leader who is accused of negligence/participation in massacre of 1 million + bengalis ?

12 hours ago, zen said:

Let's look at the "facts": 

• The international article sites UN - you quoted some Pak paper
  • Date is Aug 2016 - you quoted a paper from Aug 2015
  • 6 addresses are mentioned - you posted one 
  • And the house that you quoted is not confirmed by UN (#7 so correct me if I am mistaken)

And if Lahori Logic were to be applied - the paper is Pakistani, and having someone else name on papers does not mean Dawood does not use the place 

As I said, work harder buddy 

gt angry ? 

:secret: heres the right link- 

https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/144893-UN-rejects-Indian-proposal-to-addPak-addresses-on-sanctions-list?fromNewsdog=1

Edited by Deucalion

3 minutes ago, Deucalion said:

If it were Ind newspaper, you would use Lahori logic and say it is false news. So why should we take Pakistani news at face value 

And please refer to the point 1 of the facts that I posted