Is Mamta Banerjee's West Bengal becoming a mini Pakistan?

Austin 3:!6

1 hour ago, ravishingravi said:

I am informed by my relatives in Kolkata that 10 plus seats for BJP will massive switch of TMC guys to BJP. The left cadre has also pretty much seamlessly moved to BJP. 

Bengal will be the story of 2019 elections. 

What happened to CPI-M? Seems they're pretty much non-existent since losing power in 2011.

Edited by Turning_track

22 hours ago, Turning_track said:

What happened to CPI-M? Seems they're pretty much non-existent since losing power in 2011.

Their Hindu cadre are shifting to BJP, Muslims to TMC. Going forward Bengal will be a 2 way fight with Left, Congress out of the picture. Congress anyway became marginal a decade back, now even their last bastion in Malda/Murshidabad has fallen into TMC's lap...for instance Ghani Khan's family is firmly in Mamata camp now. They'll still have decent voteshare but won't be able to convert them to seats, even if they win some seats mostly they'll be Muslim candidates in constituencies where BJP won't even be in the picture. 

Edited by Gollum

1 hour ago, Gollum said:

Their Hindu cadre are shifting to BJP, Muslims to TMC. Going forward Bengal will be a 2 way fight with Left, Congress out of the picture. Congress anyway became marginal a decade back, now even their last bastion in Malda/Murshidabad has fallen into TMC's lap...for instance Ghani Khan's family is firmly in Mamata camp now. They'll still have decent voteshare but won't be able to convert them to seats, even if they win some seats mostly they'll be Muslim candidates in constituencies where BJP won't even be in the picture. 

What is your guess for LS and assembly elections in WB ? 

45 minutes ago, ravishingravi said:

What is your guess for LS and assembly elections in WB ? 

Assembly too far away and we don't know if Left/INC will ally like they did last time. Many other elections before that including this major one right now. 

LS prediction for BJP 12-15, I will be very disappointed if they get less than that. Vote share should be around 27-30%...both new records for the party. 

This lady is a horrible person and I am amazed that people in bengal is still tolerating her. From the land of Tagore, Vivekananda, Bose we have now resorted to the filth of TMC. She is a pure dictator and Bengal follows totally different rule than rest of India.

Political rallies is a democratic right of all parties. For example, Priyanka Gandhi does rallies after rallies in UP but Yogi Adityanath has no issues with it. But this lady stops BJP rallies misusing her power as a CM. How dare she?

Modi ji got grilled by CBI for years when he was a CM. But this lady sits on a Dharna and blocks CBI who comes to arrest a corrupt cop in Sharada scam.

A young girl being jailed for creating a facebook meme? I mean really? Even after court orders...she dont release her and finally EC has to intervene.

Influx of illegal Bangladeshi immigrants who are used as vote bank politics. When NRC being applied...she totally lost it. Later it was found that Bangladeshi film actors are promoting her party. How can foreigners interefere in Indian election?

In all 6 phases of election, TMC workers are causing violence. Your vote is given by some other anonymous person and when you go to polling booth, you are asked to go back home.

Vidya Sagar's, who is an icon in Bengali literature, his statue being broken.

I mean how can she misuse democracy like a tyrant so openly and garbage national media stays quite?

But but but.....Modi ji is divider in chief.

No one has damaged Bengal more than Mamta Banerjee, not even left. Remember, she torn her saree once accussing Jyoti Basu of attempt to rape? She can go to any level of dirty politics.

Ma maati maanus? G**nd me danda maro aur bahar karo isko.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

On 5/14/2019 at 2:00 PM, ravishingravi said:

I am informed by my relatives in Kolkata that 10 plus seats for BJP will massive switch of TMC guys to BJP. The left cadre has also pretty much seamlessly moved to BJP. 

Bengal will be the story of 2019 elections. 

Yes Bengal in this GS seems to be at the centre stage ,thanks to BJP and its workers especially that we can see the true ideology of anarchist momota begum ,this lady is a maniac ,a psycho. She needs to be swatted away quickly for the betterment of democracy 

4 hours ago, Gollum said:

Assembly too far away and we don't know if Left/INC will ally like they did last time. Many other elections before that including this major one right now. 

LS prediction for BJP 12-15, I will be very disappointed if they get less than that. Vote share should be around 27-30%...both new records for the party. 

Even I think so ,but if BJP gets that percent of votes ,itll be mostly conecnetretd due to hindu consolidation on fixed amount of seats so it'll translate to 15+seats , they might win that much .

Though theoretically the vote shift of left to BJP will be around 7 percent and BJP should get around 25 pc which will translate to 10+ seats ,if it's close to 30 percent then it'll be 15+ seats 

Bengal on communal edge as 200 ransack, burn down properties of Hindus

Watch: Hindu families in Bengal flee their homes after mosques call for non-Muslims to be killed

All in places which go to polls in the final phase. Targeted campaign to ensure Hindus don't exercise their democratic right of voting, last happened in Kashmir valley 3 decades back. Do they want to replicate kafir exodus in TMC's Bengal?

6 minutes ago, Gollum said:

More violence, again Hindus being stopped from voting. Massive rigging going on, TMC has captured many booths :facepalm:

What is the Election commission doing. Shouldn't there be a re-poll in the state going by the incidents of suppression and threat environment on voters.

6 minutes ago, Straight Drive said:

What is the Election commission doing. Shouldn't there be a re-poll in the state going by the incidents of suppression and threat environment on voters.

EC has been spineless this time around.