Md Siraj: Hyderabad Fast bowler

tweaker

6 minutes ago, Soldier said:

There is a reason why he averages 23 in first class cricket. There is also a reason why he averages even lower in A games.  

This really is the crux of it. If a bowler takes wickets at a medium-level (FC cricket) and a high-level (A Team cricket), all over the world, then it makes sense that they will do in the highest-level. 

14 minutes ago, putrevus said:

He has plan on how to take wickets but he needs to improve his bowling fitness  and see if he can add some more speed .If he does that he will be a great assest.He is an amazing fielder which is big plus.

Hitting 140 is good pace, after that it's all about hitting right areas.

30 minutes ago, putrevus said:

He has plan on how to take wickets but he needs to improve his bowling fitness  and see if he can add some more speed .If he does that he will be a great assest.He is an amazing fielder which is big plus.

Keep this up. From calling him useless just 3 tests ago, at least seeing some positive now is a good start.

39 minutes ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

Keep this up. From calling him useless just 3 tests ago, at least seeing some positive now is a good start.

I don't have a problem in admitting if I am wrong.Unlike you I don't hate anybody . 

Siraj has done very well but he is not going to replace big four.

2 hours ago, rkt.india said:

Hitting 140 is good pace, after that it's all about hitting right areas.

Siraj is bowling 130 k to 142 k now ... averaging around 135 k or 136 k.

His bowling style is such that he will do much better if he can bowl 135 k to 145 k, averaging 138 k+.

He has done it before and he needs to do this from now on.

Edited by express bowling
2 hours ago, Gollum said:

Siraj will do very well in England I think. Play Bumrah, Ishant, Siraj there....Bhuvi I doubt will play much FC henceforth and Umesh, Shami aren't good in Eng with Dukes. 

Bumrah, Bhuvi, Siraj will be the ideal combo in England. Bhuvi needs to stay fit for this England tour if we want to have any chance of winning there.

4 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Why not 2nd or 3rd? 

Bumrah is #1, Bhuvi is a must for English conditions, I have always found Siraj a fantastic prospect for test cricket and I believe he is much more skilled than Ishant and with this showing in Aus,  I am more confident about him. Even last time with India A, he was our best bowler there and will prosper when bowling alongside two more experienced pacers in Boom and Bhuvi. 

27 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Bumrah, Bhuvi, Siraj will be the ideal combo in England. Bhuvi needs to stay fit for this England tour if we want to have any chance of winning there.

Would it be possible to play Bhuvi without any / very few FC matches in the 42 months before the tour ?

42 months is a long long time. 

No one knows whether he has the fitness to bowl 20 overs a day now.