Spiceless pitch-Expected better from Hyderabad

maniac

Giving a flat pitch like this is the best shot for even minnows to draw the game...now bangles might still  implode but doesn't make the pitch any better. They have a good chance of drawing this.

obviously I get that playing on minefields and green tracks alone will be a backward step but in a 1 test series like this or in the first 1-2 games in a series you have to take advantage.

look at the way the aussies schedule their games...sydney which favors spinners is usually the last test while Adelaide or Perth are the first couple of tests.

There is nothing more boring than watching a test match which doesnt help bowlers. We see enough flat pitch cricket in ODIs, T20s and IPL where bowlers are treated like cannon fodder, let's leave test cricket for bowlers and let there be a contest between bat and ball and where batsmen have to earn their runs. Venues like these have to be warned from preparing pitches like these in future.

3 hours ago, maniac said:

Giving a flat pitch like this is the best shot for even minnows to draw the game...now bangles might still  implode but doesn't make the pitch any better. They have a good chance of drawing this.

obviously I get that playing on minefields and green tracks alone will be a backward step but in a 1 test series like this or in the first 1-2 games in a series you have to take advantage.

look at the way the aussies schedule their games...sydney which favors spinners is usually the last test while Adelaide or Perth are the first couple of tests.

Adelaide also favors spinners

I guess not a lot of activity by the usual suspects for obvious reasons.

and just to be clear if India wins which seems the likely result doesn't mean pitch has become lively. India the no1 side is expected to win against Bangladesh a no.10 ranked side.

the problem is that we have given Bangladesh an outside chance of drawing the game due to this pitch.

I think they played to thr broadcasters wishes. 5 whole days nearly I am sure TV executives are happy with this.

Problem is if they start making pitches like this and rajkot india end up with draws v better opposition.

Sent from my Wileyfox Swift using Tapatalk

Are you my frickin shrink? Lol this is a forum....everyone has an opinion...you don't like something you ignore, you disagree with something you are free to do so and Express yourself.

cant believe you have to be schooled in basic forum rules 101.

As I said even in the previous thread or on this one I never said India will get smashed or India will lose.i commented on the pitch. 

It it is not like teams have not won or lost badly on the flattest of pitches.doesnt take the fact that pitch is flat...how difficult it is to understand a simple concept.

As far as acumen goes it comes with being a student of the game and watching the game with utmost dedication. Doesn't belong exclusively to me...just like everyone has a 6 pack under that gut...you just have to work out to achieve it...that guy with the 6 pack of cricket acumen is me.

Spiceless pitch-Expected better from Hyderabad

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_fid=19439&share_tid=99378&share_pid=3364245&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Eindiancricketfans%2Ecom%2Findex%2Ephp%3F%2Ftopic%2F99378-Spiceless-pitch-Expected-better-from-Hyderabad%2Fpage__view__findpost__p__3364245&share_type=t

.........so much for the "six-pack-cricketing-acumen"......:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, philcric said:

A win with a session to spare.

Ok agreed I was wrong on the draw part. That changes my opinion or the title of the OP how?

Bangladesh I repeat frickin Bangladesh scored 250 in the final innings. The fact that no.10 side in the world were 1 session away from drawing the game proves my point.

Again congrats you missed the main point,just nitpicking on irrelevant stuff.

Happy India won.