Tour Match: India A v Australia at Mumbai (BS) on Feb 17-19, 2017

tweaker

29 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

If he keeps batting lower down his batting and confidence wont develop fast

Hope u want it to develop . I dnt see too much of an issue with his technique  or neither is he looks like a fish out of sea against pace n bounce like raydu

Yeah I want to see him develop. His bowling has improved a lot since last year and hoping to see the same in his batting.

Edited by atishvaze
3 hours ago, Forever Indian said:

Pandya gone for 19.

Has failed with both bat and ball in both the practise games against Bangla and Aus. I feel he needs to play one more Ranji season and prove himself with one discipine first before given a chance in XI.

These are his returns so far:

Bangladesh - 0/29, 7, 0/20

Australia (so far) - 1/84, 19

Pandya along with shankar should be part of every high profile domestic game.....That's the only way of creating our own all-rounders....

18 minutes ago, fineleg said:

Hardik Pandya should not be in our Test squad. Both Pandya and Shankar should be in away A-tours and yes definitely in all domestic and IPL matches, but let them show more returns in A-tours and then we can get them to Test squad after that.

1. U can learn way more playing against quality players then many avg domestic bowlers

2. Show more returns- 

Pandya was MOM in his 1st ODI game

He avg 53 in odi and has 9 wkts in last 7 games. If he hasnt done enough then who has......

These are perfomances of a guy who has played a season or two of domestic. 

3. Also do we have the luxury of fast bowling all rounders like kallis, stokes, watson that we could leave these guys to play for Domestic n all. Didnt pandya go on A-tour or isnt he given warmup games as well. Isnt shankar doing that.

4. Till the time they groom do u wanna play with Binny n dhawan or irfan. 

Hasnt these guys given enough return in domestic but still wud u prefer them........

^ I was talking about Test squad. For ODIs/T20 - definitely pick Hardik Pandya.

For Test squad - let him play A-tours (which also has some decent quality players in opposition). This is Test squad I am talking about, and he is not at the entry level for Tests, he can play in A-tours and domestics/IPL and get to that entry level for Tests hopefully. And his learning can also continue in ODIs/T20 international matches (quality opposition) in meanwhile also - international players' exposure assured for him.

And domestics also has some quality opposition (esp his batting against good domestic bowlers), though if that is so poor quality - let him demolish the domestic bowlers (and batsmen by taking wickets).

Edited by fineleg
11 hours ago, fineleg said:

^ I was talking about Test squad. For ODIs/T20 - definitely pick Hardik Pandya.

For Test squad - let him play A-tours (which also has some decent quality players in opposition). This is Test squad I am talking about, and he is not at the entry level for Tests, he can play in A-tours and domestics/IPL and get to that entry level for Tests hopefully. And his learning can also continue in ODIs/T20 international matches (quality opposition) in meanwhile also - international players' exposure assured for him.

And domestics also has some quality opposition (esp his batting against good domestic bowlers), though if that is so poor quality - let him demolish the domestic bowlers (and batsmen by taking wickets).

He did play A tours. There's no A tour or domestic at this point.