Did Jadeja kill Kohli's dog?

I think this start of Jadeja's career decline. Soon we would he him getting dropped for Pandya or some other pacer in home matches just because captain doesn't have confidence in him at all.

Ohh really did u watch the whole home seasons Kohli went with Jadeja more than ashwin.Its just the Aussie left-handers + Lyon performance.

32 minutes ago, Straight Drive said:

Smith has used the lesser skilled spinners well than Kohli has used better skilled ones.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00LD using Tapatalk

You can say O Keefe is lesser skilled but not Lyon. And honestly rather than captain's use the real difference was Aussie spinners were more disciplined in hitting right line and lengths.And of course we are batting poorly. I would reserve my judgement of kohli for under using Jadeja as of now.

Edited by Pollack
6 hours ago, Viper said:

You mean captain should resign? For once he was Tested by a Team and we up like this... on our home turf

This is embarrassing as this point 

I hope for god sake, Virat brings his arrogance down. Even if I assume that Jadeja has a niggle, then with Ashwin also having a niggle, we are doomed in this test for sure.

This is really crazy from Kohli yaar. Its almost as if he is being stubborn and is not able to accept that his Spinners are his primary weapon as opposed to his liking for fast bowlers. It almost looked like we were playing with 3 bowlers in the game & Jadeja was used as some part timer. Its already a long season now and overbowling Ashwin and pacers is just going to burn them out. Aussie strategy of grinding our bowlers down is a well thought out plan. Awesome performance by them.

15 minutes ago, Lannister said:

Jadeja can be very costly against left handers. We don't have enough runs on the board to take that risk. Besides fast bowlers did well yesterday. Lack of penetration by Ashwin is the reason we are in this situation. This shows how dependent we have been on his bowling.

I wonder if some posters actually watch cricket here, lol, also only thing I can fault the team is with not playing K Yadav, also Rahane batting in Asia and poor catching .

See a common thread with all the posters n topics that are created recently and is self explanatory.

Jadeja can be very costly against left handers. We don't have enough runs on the board to take that risk. Besides fast bowlers did well yesterday. Lack of penetration by Ashwin is the reason we are in this situation. This shows how dependent we have been on his bowling.

No he isn't .For staters his economy rate against lefties is excellent in test cricket.So that Jadeja can be costly against left hand batsmen is absolute BS.

And he as showed when dominating Cook last time , he is a very big threat against lefties .

And again picked up Renshaw as soon he got to bowl.Just like he dismissed Smith as soon as he got to bowl.

You are confusing tests with his issues in T20s

1 hour ago, Lannister said:

Lol Jadeja averages 23 against lefties. 

Ashwin averages 24

Ishant 32

and Umesh averages 27

But keep posting those random theories.

31 minutes ago, BeautifulGame said:

No he isn't .For staters his economy rate against lefties is excellent in test cricket.So that Jadeja can be costly against left hand batsmen is absolute BS.

And he as showed when dominating Cook last time , he is a very big threat against lefties .

And again picked up Renshaw as soon he got to bowl.Just like he dismissed Smith as soon as he got to bowl.

You are confusing tests with his issues in T20s

Ashwin has always been a go-to-bowler against left handers. Seeing his lack of form, I am sure Jadeja will get to bowl more in today's play. You are just reading too much into it for the obvious reasons. 

Ashwin has always been a go-to-bowler against left handers. Seeing his lack of form, I am sure Jadeja will get to bowl more in today's play.  

Which of them I mentioned were not factual ?

Jadeja will get to bowl after their lead has already grown beyond 50?

Jadeja didn't bowl yesterday morning for one and half hours into day's play.

He came into bowl dismissed Smith and quickly taken off.

Heck I perfectly agree Ashwin is a great threat to lefties .But the issue yesterday was why was both spinners bowled in tandem .

Particularly in the morning session.No one had issues with Ashwin bowling , Ishant bowled 4 times the over Jadeja bowled at the end of first session.

That is world no.2 bowler we are talking about here.