Some MSD fans seem happy with an Indian loss

G_B_

1 hour ago, Cricketics said:

Ya some kids wanted it to be deleted. :) Theys said we post too much shyt in whats app group so shouldn't be shared. Laloo and me were like who cares. Stuge was fine too. It was mostly Kohli haters and some Dhoni lovers :)

You are absolutely wrong. Don't cover your mistakes. It was deleted because you didn't blur people's real name and numbers from a private app on an open forum. That is basic courtesy that you blur out name and number. You didn't,  your fault. Don't blame other for your mistakes. And like i said a long time ago in the same group, no body can be neutral. You also a kohli fanboy who gets salty by criticism of kohli and leaks the content of a private app in open. 

Let me guess the kid @SLICKR392

No I said he has no business posting a private WhatsApp group messages on a public forum.

And the thread was not deleted because of that.We said blur the names and numbers in the screen shoots if u want to post it in the group because posting other people name/numbers in a public forum is nonsense stuff .

But Cricketics said he has no time for that hence the thread was deleted.

Nothing to do with any kid whinning or can't take it.

You Forgot to add in ICF. 

You won't be able to believe the real world situation. 

OK Icf

Their is a huge diffrance between blind dhoni fans and sensible dhoni fans, their are few here in Icf who are always unbiased and sensible

But dhoni fans outside icf are either Pakistanis or cskians or trundler lovers

Whom I don't rate at all

OK Icf

Their is a huge diffrance between blind dhoni fans and sensible dhoni fans, their few here in Icf who are always unbiased and sensible dhoni fans too

But dhoni fans outside icf are either Pakistanis or cskians or trundler lovers

Whom I don't rate at all

Good for you and live in lala land. Like kohli said 1.2 billion people in India. I can't care for all.

Sent from my SM-G550FY using Tapatalk

32 minutes ago, BeautifulGame said:

No I said he has no business posting a private WhatsApp group messages on a public forum.

And the thread was not deleted because of that.We said blur the names and numbers in the screen shoots if u want to post it in the group because posting other people name/numbers in a public forum is nonsense stuff .

But Cricketics said he has no time for that hence the thread was deleted.

Nothing to do with any kid whinning or can't take it.

Okay

Just now, SLICKR392 said:

In a dilemma thought. Like Dhoni haters were when we won under him.

No dilemma BS. *ing 2 years since he retired damnit. Can't believe how many times you guys make me mention that here. 

Dhoni haters bit is true though.

1 minute ago, Sidhoni said:

You are claiming Dhoni fans had to eat humble pies after our win as if we are not happy that we won.

I didn't say all Dhoni fans wanted India to lose. Some who were looking for a India loss had to eat humble pies later on. Every one here has their favorite players. Nobody is neutral here. Nobody is a saint. But as fans of Indian cricket I hope we can find a middle ground and not go back and forth everytime. But I know this is wishful thinking.

Just now, Mosher said:

I didn't say all Dhoni fans wanted India to lose. Some who were looking for a India loss had to eat humble pies later on. Every one here has their favorite players. Nobody is neutral here. Nobody is a saint. But as fans of Indian cricket I hope we can find a middle ground and not go back and forth everytime. But I know this is wishful thinking.

I'd really appreciate if you mention names and stop beating around the bush with "some", "certain", "not all" etc

3 minutes ago, Sidhoni said:

Please link me to the post where I did it. 

I remember defending Dhoni because Tendu fans were annoying. Both me and Lord turned into a Dhoni supporters because of them. Tide has changed now. 

I was generalizing your fan base. You are telling me you haven't gone after Tendulkar or his fans here? Lol! C'mon man! I'm not good with the searching of posts, if someone else could, that would be a help.