Virat King Kohli : 15,000 International Runs

8 minutes ago, putrevus said:

I know that unlike his predecessors I am hoping he will play a major part in winning the matches there by doing more than what he did last time around.

We could have won that first test in SA 2013, if our bowlers had a bit more steam left  in the 2nd innings too.

Kohli in the both innings and Pujara in the 2nd innings, had set up the match for us.

An old Zaheer Khan and Ishant bowling without intensity, allowed SA to save the match in the 2nd innings.  Only Shami took 3 wickets.

We could have won that first test in SA 2013, if our bowlers had a bit more steam left  in the 2nd innings too.

Kohli in the both innings and Pujara in the 2nd innings, had set up the match for us.

An old Zaheer Khan and Ishant bowling without intensity, allowed SA to save the match in the 2nd innings.  Only Shami took 3 wickets.

Not saved they chickened out , they should have won that match easy.

But one test doesn't make a career, even late Phil Hughes had twin hundreds in a test win.

Kohli needs to do more than that to come into Goat category.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
6 minutes ago, putrevus said:

Not saved they chickened out , they should have won that match easy.

But one test doesn't make a career, even late Phil Hughes had twin hundreds in a test win.

Kohli needs to do more than that to come into Goat category.

I said,  South Africa saved the match which they should have lost.

Kohli has been dominating in tests in SA and Australia, even from a team point of view.

He needs to improve in England.

But, the thing is, Kohli is not a test match GOAT yet.

I said,  South Africa saved the match which they should have lost.

Kohli has been dominating in tests in SA and Australia, even from a team point of view.

He needs to improve in England.

But, the thing is, Kohli is not a test match GOAT yet.

No he has not been dominating in SA and he had one great series in Australia.

Domination is what Ricky Ponting did in 2006 against SA both home and away.

But I believe he has enough talent to be dominant for more than one test/ series.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
On 9/7/2017 at 5:30 AM, OpeningBatsman said:

:congrats:

On 9/7/2017 at 5:32 AM, Laaloo said:

King Kohli

On 9/7/2017 at 11:03 AM, Under_Score said:

Immense talent & achievements....wishing him continued success in the future...he looks all set to surpass the existing living legend

S a c h i n   T e n d u l k a r ....even SRT will be proud that another Indian is carrying on the  L e g a c y.

19 hours ago, jusarrived said:

Just needs a few good test knocks in Indian wins , to become the best Indian player overall .

Already the best LOI batsmen ever . if you count the true match winning knocks hes played in limited overs is easily more than all other indian batsmen combined thats how ridiculously good he is . 

19 hours ago, putrevus said:

He is the best ODI player from India ever and he is the best ever test captain. He needs to score runs in England and South Africa and win test series there he will end up as ATG in tests too.

9 hours ago, express bowling said:

He averages 68 in test matches in South Africa. Has a 119 and 96 in 2 tests there.

The Virat Kohli Fan club is here : Join Now!!

This 98 is worth more than whatever the virat has scored till now or what he will score in his entire lifetime or what he will score in his wildest dreams. Baap baap hota hai. All hail Sachin, the true messiah of cricket !!!! Down down fake wannabe impostor. 

Edited by sourab10forever