BP 11 squad for warm up game against NZ

Mosher

28 minutes ago, Sooda said:

Not sure how good a paceman Aniket is in limited overs. But Dhawal is a dissapoiting pick... I haven't checked because I'm being lazy but are the guys playing Vs NZ A not picked here?

He has potential. These are the games you try such bowlers so that they improve. Can be handy overseas with left arm angle.

1 hour ago, express bowling said:

Should have picked Aniket C who missed out from the A-team.  Even Siraj,  who is missing the 2nd 4-day A-team game.

Back to the trundler regime with Unadkat, Dhawal and Chahar.

Avesh Khan the only good pick among pacers.

just noticed deepak chahar,ye kaha se aagaya ,wtf is going on :hysterical:

1 hour ago, express bowling said:

Answered this ad along with Dhawal and Unadkat,      " Trundlers needed who won't touch 135 k .... and promise not to injure the tourists before the ODI series .... atithi devo bhava "

Post WI  series , i really thought Someone in this selection panel is really working with some serious  thought process behind selection.  I can understand  DK selection in Senior T20  - Its more of a RAT/TRACER BULLET  pressure than selectors . 

However Nehraji selection just does not make any logic. What you will achieve for the future with him?

But this BP X!   ...  just horrible selection for pace bowlers and we have seen that MAnn guy in AUS who could not field at all .

Looked like a nervous wreck ! what these guys are finding in him ?

4 hours ago, express bowling said:

Should have picked Aniket C who missed out from the A-team.  Even Siraj,  who is missing the 2nd 4-day A-team game.

Back to the trundler regime with Unadkat, Dhawal and Chahar.

Avesh Khan the only good pick among pacers.

They will bench Avesh & Dhawal, Unadkat & Chahar will play as experienced bowlers