How to approach your crush !!! [ Serious ]

velu

10 hours ago, velu said:

she knows that someone has crush on her .. 

in one of the episodes ( i am not making this up ) .. :promise: 

tric : gets a new jio sim

tric to his crush: "Hi" (  sends a whatsapp message )

crush : "hello, who is this?"

tric to crush : "You know me very well :blush: " 

crush : "how do i know? :mad:  ( reply came after 3 days )

tric : panicks and deactivates his ANOTHER NEW JIO SIM one more time 

Ouch!!!!

That is bad. 

A little creepy.:p:

Easier to just say you name .....

Velu...why are you broadcasting trics adventures here man? 

Do you have his permission ?:no:

He is the admin and you are a puny little mod ...he can ban you :police:.

Don't use a dog to get the girl to take interest in you:no:. It only works in movies .

Dogs have a mind of their own .

A cousin of mine tried using the doggy because the girl was all  awwwww over cute doggys .

The doggy decided to take a dump just when he mustered the courage to start talking to her , right between him and her. :pound:

2 hours ago, beetle said:

Ouch!!!!

That is bad. 

A little creepy.:p:

Easier to just say you name .....

Velu...why are you broadcasting trics adventures here man? 

Do you have his permission ?:no:

He is the admin and you are a puny little mod ...he can ban you :police:.

Learnt this from @Malcolm Merlyn.

Make up a story (with little of truth) and tell those to ICFers and see what happens. :phehe:

Like when I first met Malcom, all he needed few drinks and then he started explaining how much he enjoyed watching 1975 WC. Doesn't look that old though. :p:

One of my colleagues is doing this stalking stuff. He has a crush on a girl from another company but within the same office premise.

He apparently stalked her for three years and finally managed to muster some courage and approached her. He had a minute long conversation with her and returned back.

I asked him what happened. He said, he told her he has something to tell her. She asked what is it. He replied back that he will tell her later and she asked him why not right now? He scampered back and continues to just stalk her.

I stopped going out to those "coffee breaks" with him as I feel he is now turning creepy and I might get in trouble along with him.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, beetle said:

What do I know...

No bfs ever.:p:

Even the youngsters in my family don't  take me seiously.I am the bad seed who only watches cricket and burns food when cricket is on.:p:

But most of my cousins and his cousins had love marriages...so I have second hand knowledge and I watch far too many chickflicks.

Tip....don't ask her to go dutch on first date.

If she offers to pay ...tell her'  How about you pay next time( with smiling eyes).....

There you go boy .You just asked her on a second date. 

do you have any good looking single forever cousin(s) :p: ?

do refer them me , i will let them watch cricket forever and get them a popocron making machine :hmm: 

1 hour ago, Trichromatic said:

Learnt this from @Malcolm Merlyn.

Make up a story (with little of truth) and tell those to ICFers and see what happens. :phehe:

Like when I first met Malcom, all he needed few drinks and then he started explaining how much he enjoyed watching 1975 WC. Doesn't look that old though. :p:

damn it .. 

we were  trying to help you and you are playing with us :mad: 

Learnt this from [mention=6559]Malcolm Merlyn[/mention].

Now Now Tricho
@velu only knows the phone episodes, you wouldnot want me to reveal the blood letters?

1 hour ago, velu said:

do you have any good looking single forever cousin(s) :p: ?

do refer them me , i will let them watch cricket forever and get them a popocron making machine :hmm: 

I  am the only cricket loving one in my family.

I have only one single cousin left and he is most probably gay . Even he does not watch cricket.

Girls don't wait  for commitment phobic guys .:makeup:

9 hours ago, Trichromatic said:

Join our WhatsApp group, you will know.

On topic, never propose on phone, chat or email. Always talk f2f no matter how afraid you're.

oh, is there a whatsapp group.. cool.. Can I join pls :biggrin:

Edited by Detonator

The problem is that some guy's can't Take no for an answer,

Bro relax ask her for a dinner or lunch have a casual chat with her, act like a gentleman,girls observes tiny bit of our behavior, take it easy and slowly, in between tell her how pretty she is looking, observe her behavior too,while chatting never break eye contact with her,but don't act like creep, just don't stare at her,after ur meal ask her if you can drop her somewhere,if she likes you she will say yes, if she says it's fine, then tell her it was nice talking to her and we should meet sometimes, ask for her number, if she gives her number, jackpot, act friendly not over friendly with her

Sent from my vivo 1601 using Tapatalk