Final 10 World cup Qualifiers teams confirmed. Predict the two

Cricketics

Nepal and UAE were the last two teams to qualify for the world cup qualifiers next month in two nailbiters.

The final 10 teams are confirmed. 2 of these will join the other 8 test playing nations for the world cup next year.

Predict the two out of the Ten you feel will finish on top.

The TEN Teams

Nepal

UAE

Ireland

West Indies

Afganistan

Zimbabwe

Netherland

Scotland

Papua New Guinea

Hong Kong

I feel West Indies and Ireland will qualify. Its going to be a hard fought tournament and Nepal and Afghanistan will pose incredible fight to all the teams.

West Indies and Ireland will most likely edge them out.

Should be a fantastic tournament next month. I really want to see Nepal qualify.

Will be sad if WI get knocked out 

my pick will be the obvious WI

and I will go with Zim over Afghanistan...home conditions and Afghanistan strength is spin and not sure they will deliver every game in those conditions

Rest are just there to make up numbers Ireland included

10 minutes ago, maniac said:

Will be sad if WI get knocked out 

my pick will be the obvious WI

and I will go with Zim over Afghanistan...home conditions and Afghanistan strength is spin and not sure they will deliver every game in those conditions

Rest are just there to make up numbers Ireland included

That is a good point. Zimbabwe will have home advantage and did well.

I just feel Nepal is coming of this crazy Division 2 game where they played some tough games and could very well be favorites to finish 2nd.

Afghanistan is honestly a solid team and could even pip Windies or number one. I mean they have bowlers to trouble West Indies.

Its going to be an exteremely sad tournament and lots of drama.

Don’t forget to read articles from this American Journalist Peter Dela Penna on Cricinfo, the best journalist of that site. He will cover this tournament in full as he does all the associate tournaments.

1 minute ago, maniac said:

@Cricketics USA didn’t qualify? :((

We missed out by one point to div 2 entry and since we could not play in div 2, failed to qualify.

Its funny because system has to change as the new usa team which is made by the new USA cricket board(the old board banned) is one of the strongest associate teams who already beat Nepal and Canada. Nepal is going to be one of the dark horses in this world cup qualifiers. Imagine how strong the new USA team is then.

Give it time, I bet they will make it to next world cup 2023 and also next t20 world cup where there will be 16 teams. This is begining of good days in USA cricket. 

1 minute ago, Cricketics said:

That is a good point. Zimbabwe will have home advantage and did well.

I just feel Nepal is coming of this crazy Division 2 game where they played some tough games and mogh very well be favorites to finish 2nd.

Afghanistan is honestly a solid team and could even pip Windies od number one. I mean they have bowlers to trouble West Indies.

Its going to be an exteremely sad tournament and lots of drama.

Don’t forget to read articles from this American Journalist Peter Dela Penna on Cricinfo, the best journalist of that site. He will cover this tournament in full as he does all the associate tournaments.

Yeah it is going to be between WI Zim and Afg.

Zim actually has a very experienced batting line up that can cause big teams upsets but their bowling is very poor,Afghanistan is the opposite from what I know.

Neth,Ire, Scotland and Nepal might spring up one or 2 upsets rest make up the numbers.

Sad that Kenya is no longer in the picture even in the top 10 qualifiers.

Yeah it is going to be between WI Zim and Afg.

Zim actually has a very experienced batting line up that can cause big teams upsets but their bowling is very poor,Afghanistan is the opposite from what I know.

Neth,Ire, Scotland and Nepal might spring up one or 2 upsets rest make up the numbers.

Sad that Kenya is no longer in the picture even in the top 10 qualifiers.

Kenya almost actually made it. They lost on the last ball in the div 2 tournament which concluded today. Sad for them really and their supporters as theybwere very near to making here.

Hence I am saying this tournament was a sad tournament and the next month’s wc qualifiers  will be even much worse for lot of teams as 1 point or 2 will seperate them from qualify to the world cup.

Kenya almost actually made it. They lost on the last ball in the div 2 tournament which concluded today. Sad for them really and their supporters as theybwere very near to making here.

Hence I am saying this tournament was a sad tournament and the next month’s wc qualifiers  will be even much worse for lot of teams as 1 point or 2 will seperate them from qualify to the world cup.

Chris Gayle is in the WI squad, there will be atleast 1 or 2 records broken against teams like Hong Kong,Papu New Guinea etc :fear1:

Chris Gayle is in the WI squad, there will be atleast 1 or 2 records broken against teams like Hong Kong,Papu New Guinea etc :fear1:

Yeah, I heard he has reached already. Windies might break some records, but its going to be icc tournaments curator and they might be surprised by the wickets.

Recently a tournament in Uganda in Africa where an ICC tournament was held, USA played many spinners. ICC curators do put wickets with spin assistance. Will be interesting what kind of pitch they provide here in Zimbabwe

The less pace in the pitch,  the better for associate teams against West Indies. 

Yeah, I heard he has reached already. Windies might break some records, but its going to be icc tournaments curator and they might be surprised by the wickets.

Recently a tournament in Uganda in Africa where an ICC tournament was held, USA played many spinners. ICC curators do put wickets with spin assistance. Will be interesting what kind of pitch they provide here in Zimbabwe

The less pace in the pitch,  the better for associate teams against West Indies. 

10 teams is too much 6 teams would have been perfect...gulf in the top 4 and the rest is pretty vast....guys like Gayle may be past his prime but teams like Hong Kong and Papu New Guinea will be eaten alive by likes of Gayle,Lewis,Russell,Brandon Taylor  etc or even rolled over by Bishoo, Rashid Khan etc

2 hours ago, maniac said:

10 teams is too much 6 teams would have been perfect...gulf in the top 4 and the rest is pretty vast....guys like Gayle may be past his prime but teams like Hong Kong and Papu New Guinea will be eaten alive by likes of Gayle,Lewis,Russell,Brandon Taylor  etc or even rolled over by Bishoo, Rashid Khan etc

No, man been watching them play. Nepal and co wwill give good fight to all.

Also we don’t know which West Indies will turn up. They got look unbeatable or could bately make it to world cup after losing few games. I mean we never know.

Regarding other teams, other than honestly papua new guinea, most games will be hard fought games.