Sign in to follow this  
Cricketics

COME CELEBRATE AND PARTY DELHI STYLE - CHAT, PAPDI, CHOLE BHATHURE

38 minutes ago, gambhirfan said:

Can only happen if Jsw takes over

I  hate to admit it, But last year, when CSK was out, DD should have bought Dhoni and given him a new home. Puneris were time waste

1 minute ago, mishra said:

I  hate to admit it, But last year, when CSK was out, DD should have bought Dhoni and given him a new home. Puneris were time waste

They couldn’t as both GL and Pune had to draft 3 or 4 players so MS was the first choice of Pune.You can have MS or even Bumrah or field 11 best t20 players still Delhi won’t win.

Just now, gambhirfan said:

They couldn’t as both GL and Pune had to draft 3 or 4 players so MS was the first choice of Pune.You can have MS or even Bumrah or field 11 best t20 players still Delhi won’t win.

Thats why Goenka was trolling him throughout the season.

Look at RCB. On paper they are such a good side. But they crap. What we need is someone with brain and we had perfect opportunity to get MSD, who feckin will win with part timers.

Thats why Goenka was trolling him throughout the season.

Look at RCB. On paper they are such a good side. But they crap. What we need is someone with brain and we had perfect opportunity to get MSD, who feckin will win with part timers.

Dhoni to DD wasn’t possible unless he went into the auction.

Ahh. Technical issue but could have been circumvented

He wanted to be with Csk plus he is a huge name and as I said you can have the best players in DD dugout they won’t win unless Gmr fecks off from Ipl

4 minutes ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

What is the problem with GMR?

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

The owners are dumb keep selling the players and hire and fire coaches are least bothered whether the team is winning or losing they are not there to win the trophy just make their money and go away.Compared to Csk Mi Kkr DD’s brand value is poor 

3 hours ago, gambhirfan said:

The owners are dumb keep selling the players and hire and fire coaches are least bothered whether the team is winning or losing they are not there to win the trophy just make their money and go away.Compared to Csk Mi Kkr DD’s brand value is poor 

Yes. Its  business for them. A club is there to win trophy. Money making karana hai to aur business dekho

Looks Like DD are trying to create a Brand of their own with Shaw, Iyer , Pant , Shankar and may be Sharma as batsman and Sandip Lamichhane as bowler.
However , time will tell kaun tikta hai team mein aur kaun laath khata hai.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.