ICC converts 2021 Champions Trophy in India into World T20

2 hours ago, Singh bling said:

Bro this is good for us, 

Kohli gets to play in a WT20 two years in a row. We have the best T20I player in the World, we will now have 2 chances to win the cup in his prime.

In fact, 

2019 WC

2020 WT20

2021 WT20

3 major world cups right in Kohli's prime!

2 minutes ago, Moochad said:

Bro this is good for us, 

Kohli gets to play in a WT20 two years in a row. We have the best T20I player in the World, we will now have 2 chances to win the cup in his prime.

In fact, 

2019 WC

2020 WT20

2021 WT20

3 major world cups right in Kohli's prime!

But how can you have world cups back to back in 1 year?

2 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

But how can you have world cups back to back in 1 year?

I agree the idea of a world cup back 2 back is stupid, just that it works out well for us as Kohli is in his prime, we can maximize the number of cups we can win with him

This is all just an elaborate scheme to devalue IPL and showing BCCI who real boss is, after neglecting their demand to stick with champions trophy. 

Ae BCCI, kabkab khoon khaulega re tera, kab BiG 3 ka, voting structure ka, dispute committee ka badla lega.. 

Edited by Scar

What a joke these guys are playing at the ICC.. Mixing up the formats & would they be playing world events in t20 format back to back in 2020 & 2021??

Atleast Srini kept the best interests of BCCI forward & having Shashank Manohar at the top of the helm is like shooting oneself on the foot. Shashank is truly a ghar ka bhedi.