3rd odi, India Vs England on 17 July 2018, Headingley, Leeds,

Just now, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Kohli- wah kya bol chodhta hai,pujara ke run nhin ban rhe............rohit is my no.3 for test now 

Rohit Sharma is perfect number 6 to see off the 2nd new ball and rampaging broad and Anderson......I heard he can change the course of the game..

Just now, Laaloo said:

Rohit Sharma is perfect number 6 to see off the 2nd new ball and rampaging broad and Anderson......I heard he can change the course of the game..

accc to sunil gavaskar at six he will never get to face new ball :phehe:

“Rohit Sharma’s batting has always been like a smooth super car that zooms along at great speed even when it does not appear to be doing so. He was left out of the squad for the Test against Afghanistan, but is making a strong case for a recall. Sure, it will be a different attack with Jimmy Anderson and Stuart Broad coming back to lead the England bowling line-up, but in Tests, Sharma will bat lower down the order and so won’t have to face them with the brand new red ball,” Sunil Gavaskar remarked.

Willey to Rohit, out Caught by Mark Wood! Hence proved: Rohit Sharma, for all his talent, cannot comprehend and process the phenomenon that is lateral movement. This is the result of pressure built over the numerous plays-and-misses. A good length ball on off-stump from over the wicket, a true-wicket shot: flick on the up, and elevated towards deep backward square leg. Rohit c Mark Wood b Willey 2(18)

3 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

He is going to be Legendary #6. ATG