What should be the team changes for the final Test?

1 hour ago, Bigg Brother said:

Replacements look good only when they are on the bench..I guarantee people will start bashing Vihari and Shaw if they fail in next test and will ask them to go again in domestics to sharpen their skills.

Trying new players is good but players like Pandya getting 7 straight games is unacceptable.Once upon a time,we had Laxaman coming at 6 and now there is Pandya coming at 6..Baht hogayi fearless game ki nautanki BC!!

But Laxman has retired now. You want him to do Afridi after 6 years?

Earlier WI had great fast bowlers and batsmen. They cannot pick a team now based on their past strengths and weaknesses, and combination .... They would select a team based on current talent and strengths .... If they only have 2-3 good batsmen, and rest are no better than tailenders, while only having 2-3 good bowlers, of course they would try to optimize its strength by playing a couple of good all rounders if available 

They cannot be like earlier we had C’paul coming in at 6 and now we have an all rounder, who can btw also come in at 7 :facepalm:

Edited by zen
7 minutes ago, Vilander said:

Why get angry with him cause he stated the obvious. Pandya is not good enough for no 6..simple. 

What was Laxman's performance after same number of tests? You are comparing Laxman at his peak to Pandya at his start. We don't have Dravid and Viru as well. Let them call back as well.

Edited by rkt.india
Just now, rkt.india said:

What had Laxman's performance after same number of tests? You are comparing Laxman its peak to Pandya at his start. We don't have Dravid and Viru as well. Let them call back as well.

Also Pandya has played most of his games in difficult batting conditions. His avg in subcon would be a lot higher 

1 minute ago, rkt.india said:

What had Laxman's performance after same number of tests? You are comparing Laxman its peak to Pandya at his start. We don't have Dravid and Viru as well. Let them call back as well.

Where is any one asking them to be called back.. Don't try strawman arguments.. No 6 should be like vvs or no 6 ,7,8,9 of England atleast. Stop getting angry because some people see how pandya sucked.. 

Shaw

Pujara

Vihari

Kohli 

Rahane

Nair 

Pant 

jadeja

Ishant

Umesh

Shardul

1. Pandya- his is complicated in my opinion....sometimes u wanna back a player coz u never knw that one perfomance might come n change the thing for him . Also he will mostly play all games in Asia cup so resting him aint bad. Nair n Vihari can bowl so lets see what they offer with it 

2. Rahul- He doesnt look like getting runs, will only play him if eng decide to rest jimmy n broad

Having said that i have enough time for Rahul, pant, pandya....back them and they ll win u games. Failure is a part of learning

3. Bumrah n shami - rest them and lets see umesh n shardul......as much as i dnt want shardul to play but i knw high chances he wnt be dropped unless he is given a chance and siraj wnt get an entry....so play him lets get done with him . High time umesh also shows some perfomance

Edited by Ankit_sharma03