TNAmarkFromIndia

What should be the team changes for the final Test?

7 hours ago, rkt.india said:

What was Laxman's performance after same number of tests? You are comparing Laxman at his peak to Pandya at his start. We don't have Dravid and Viru as well. Let them call back as well.

He bats like tailender overseas which doesn't exactly give you confidence in testing conditions..

47 minutes ago, vayuu1 said:

Pant out dk in? like seriously are you out of mind agree pants batting is work in progress but you seriously think dk would catch the chances pant has taken like seriously. 

Their skillset is almost the same and batting DK is miles ahead.

Time to play the youngsters and boot out a couple of non performers .i would still stick with Raul and bat him in middle order in these conditions. This is my playing 11 

Shaw

Pujara 

Vihari

Kohli

Raul 

Pandya 

Pant

Jadeja

Bumrah 

Ishant 

Umesh/shami 

3 minutes ago, Adi BB said:

Time to play the youngsters and boot out a couple of non performers .i would still stick with Raul and bat him in middle order in these conditions. This is my playing 11 

Shaw

Pujara 

Vihari

Kohli

Raul 

Pandya 

Pant

Jadeja

Bumrah 

Ishant 

Umesh/shami 

Don't you think Rahul needs a break,he is a walking wkt, mentally he is already out of this tour it seems.a break would be better for him

1 hour ago, SK_IH said:

Don't you think Rahul needs a break,he is a walking wkt, mentally he is already out of this tour it seems.a break would be better for him

Its not like he is not given chance in this series but still feel he is worried about his place ,and finds himself walking on the edge of a sword..

5 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

Its not like he is not given chance in this series but still feel he is worried about his place ,and finds himself walking on the edge of a sword..

Don't think so, sameness of dismissals point to technical faults

K.l Rahul
Shaw
Pujara
Kohli
Rahane
Jadeja
Ashwin
Bumrah
Yadav
Shami

Oval will be flat and offer turn.Its Better to go with Jadeja and Umesh bowls reverse swing better than Ishant.

5 hours ago, SK_IH said:

Yeah I agree but that was my opinion to maybe try him at 5 and see if he's comfortable .He needs some confidence because he'll be a guaranteed starter in the test line up for India 

14 minutes ago, Adi BB said:

Umesh should be given a try now ,he was discarded without giving a proper run in SENA conditions. The guy has played only 1 test in saf,eng,nzl lol 

Umesh is an absolutely disgusting bowler and match-loser. He should never play for India again.

45 minutes ago, Adi BB said:

Yeah I agree but that was my opinion to maybe try him at 5 and see if he's comfortable .He needs some confidence because he'll be a guaranteed starter in the test line up for India 

Don't like this comforting a player in a number is a good idea and also Rahul has opened throughout so far but he needs to sort out his game.

9 hours ago, raki05 said:

Iyer??? With his technique,he will not able to survive in odi overseas forget about test.

Others are not doing that good either. Frankly speaking Sharma would have been better than rahul too.

10 minutes ago, Khota said:

Others are not doing that good either. Frankly speaking Sharma would have been better than rahul too.

Man do u realize what u r saying. past torture of Sharma dint feel enough for u, just becaus current crop is falling Ur fall back plan is Sharma.

5 minutes ago, raki05 said:

Man do u realize what u r saying. past torture of Sharma dint feel enough for u, just becaus current crop is falling Ur fall back plan is Sharma.

That is my lat choice but it is either him or Aggarwal. Why is there a reluctance to give him an opportunity.

Kohli will not give any opportunity to the reserve players as he knows windies are coming for home series.

Rahul, Dhawan Pandya should have been rested for the Asia Cup & instead Mayank, Siraj should have been selected.

Shaw, Nair, Vihari, Jadeja, Shardul should play the last test

42 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Dhawan ne kya ukhada hain? a veteran compared to rahul and there is no hope for him to fix his weakness after 5 years. 

Bettre than others but that is not saying much. If possible he needs too be replaced too. I am not tied to any player and i dont support any of these clowns.

23 minutes ago, raki05 said:

So u think Rohit Sharma shall be given chance inspite of his below 20 average overseas after playing for so many years

No he should not but show me the options at this stage.

Just now, Khota said:

No he should not but show me the options at this stage.

If there is no option I can continue with same opner but never ever ll go back to Motu Sharma. However as you said before Agarwal is there, we have Shaw as well we can try with those to start off with 

1 minute ago, raki05 said:

If there is no option I can continue with same opner but never ever ll go back to Motu Sharma. However as you said before Agarwal is there, we have Shaw as well we can try with those to start off with 

Agreed Aggarwal befoore Shaw but need to have competition for every spot.

Drop KL R

Drop Sticker Dhawan

Pujara

Kohli

Rahane

Drop Pandya

Drop Pant

Drop Ashwin

Ishanth

Bumrah

Shami

Include almost anyone else in the dropped places. Don't think we will win anyways.

If Shaw and Pujara open, Rahane should come in at 3. 

This guys opens in LOIs and domestics but shys away from batting in top order overseas when he is supposed to be a key batsman in SENA :hitler:

Edited by zen

5 hours ago, Stan AF said:

Drop KL R

Drop Sticker Dhawan

Pujara

Kohli

Rahane

Drop Pandya

Drop Pant

Drop Ashwin

Ishanth

Bumrah

Shami

Include almost anyone else in the dropped places. Don't think we will win anyways.

Why drop Pant  ?

Kid took 7 catches in his debut game.

Has taken more catches and scored more runs than Karthick while both have played 2 tests each in this series.

Karthick is not an upgrade in any way.

Jadeja for Pandya 
Shaw for Dhawan

They will support Rahul , Dhawan is spent force anyway..... Two spinners are needed at the Oval, typically a spinning wicket. 
Kohli's statemate,Dhawan will not be dropped

Sent from my CPH1819 using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, express bowling said:

Why drop Pant  ?

Kid took 7 catches in his debut game.

Has taken more catches and scored more runs than Karthick while both have played 2 tests each in this series.

Karthick is not an upgrade in any way.

Besides he brings positive energy in the slips...dk brings nervous energy in the slips....:p: