Pakistani Fan Rizla Rehan Humbled by Ravi Shastri’s Gesture

Singh bling

According to your sources what’s the deal with her getting so much popularity?
She's the mistress of some sheikh in Dubai AFAIK and also does modelling in free times.
She auditioned for some international music video months back and that tape went to Star people who saw a good marketing opportunity to feature her in the matches.
So they contacted her and offered her money to appear on the stands and did PR for her to raise hype.

All the Sikh kids, etc etc too were hired by broadcasters to create hype

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

She's the mistress of some sheikh in Dubai AFAIK and also does modelling in free times.
She auditioned for some international music video months back and that tape went to Star people who saw a good marketing opportunity to feature her in the matches.
So they contacted her and offered her money to appear on the stands and did PR for her to raise hype.

All the Sikh kids, etc etc too were hired by broadcasters to create hype

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

WTF....spectator fixing?

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

13 hours ago, cric_fan said:

Exactly. I still don’t get the fuss.

She became popular during the India vs Pakistan match which was played on 19th her photo went viral on social media and in the next game she was there watching India Bangladesh when you guys were playing Afghanistan and then on Sunday she again appeared for India Pakistan game and she became popular on social media and our media is of low standard so news k lie kuch bhi kar sakte hai.