Congress' Sajjan Kumar jailed for life in 1984 anti Sikh riots case

Stradlater

6 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

Have heard that Amitabh also was very instigating & vocal during the riots against Sikhs, what baffles is that his mom is from a Sikh family, why would he show so much hatred against the community his mom belonged to...not sure about this one.

Why is that baffling ?

You should know from experience that there are plenty of Sikhs in Canada who openly side with Pakistani Punjabi muslims- people who murdered Sikhs like crazy during partition, over the people who sheltered them and integrated them into as one of the most successful minority in the country. 

30 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

Have heard that Amitabh also was very instigating & vocal during the riots against Sikhs, what baffles is that his mom is from a Sikh family, why would he show so much hatred against the community his mom belonged to...not sure about this one.

He was vocal during the massacre (it was a planned massacre, not riots; most of the mob involved were not locals. They were criminals paid by the congress) due to his strong ties with Indra Gandhi and the congress party. Survivors of the massacre describe amitabh bachan screaming "khoon ka badla khoon" on the govt news channel.

“I watched live relay on Doordarshan and saw Amitabh Bachchan raising his arm and shouting the slogan, ‘khun ka badla khun sae laengae’ (Blood for blood) two times.”

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/1984-riots-Why-nobody-noticed-Amitabh-Bachchan-spewing-venom-in-India/articleshow/10429011.cms

An investigation should be done on Doorsarshan to see if the footage still exists.

34 minutes ago, Pak_cric said:

He was vocal during the massacre (it was a planned massacre, not riots; most of the mob involved were not locals. They were criminals paid by the congress) due to his strong ties with Indra Gandhi and the congress party. Survivors of the massacre describe amitabh bachan screaming "khoon ka badla khoon" on the govt news channel.

“I watched live relay on Doordarshan and saw Amitabh Bachchan raising his arm and shouting the slogan, ‘khun ka badla khun sae laengae’ (Blood for blood) two times.”

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/1984-riots-Why-nobody-noticed-Amitabh-Bachchan-spewing-venom-in-India/articleshow/10429011.cms

An investigation should be done on Doorsarshan to see if the footage still exists.

Saying khoon ka badlaa khoon is no crime. Its douchy, but by that standards, 99% of Paksitanis should be jailed for saying murderous things about Indians. 

1 hour ago, Muloghonto said:

Why is that baffling ?

You should know from experience that there are plenty of Sikhs in Canada who openly side with Pakistani Punjabi muslims- people who murdered Sikhs like crazy during partition, over the people who sheltered them and integrated them into as one of the most successful minority in the country. 

Nobody sheltered Sikhs. Sikhs were 15% of undivided Punjab population and TBH they had the key of Punjab. If Sikhs decided to align with Jinnah then there had been no partition of Punjab and whole Punjab would had been in Pakistan. There would had beenno riots  between sikhs and muslims and they would had kept their properties in west Punjab, may be later on there could have been trouble but not in 1947.Sikhs choose India that's why East Punjab was given to India.

And if Punjabi muslims killed sikhs then Sikhs also madly massacred muslims in east Punjab that's why Muslim population in east Punjab declined from above 30% to just 1%.

Edited by Singh bling

Saying khoon ka badlaa khoon is no crime. Its douchy, but by that standards, 99% of Paksitanis should be jailed for saying murderous things about Indians. 

oh yea...ofcourse...i forgot this is about pakistan :facepalm:

saying "khoon ka badla khoon say lengeing" in a mob crowd rally with congress reps present...while being the top celebrity who people follow....yea..not inciting violence at all.

Edited by Pak_cric

14 minutes ago, Pak_cric said:

oh yea...ofcourse...i forgot this is about pakistan :facepalm:

saying "khoon ka badla khoon say lengeing" in a mob crowd rally with congress reps present...while being the top celebrity who people follow....yea..not inciting violence at all.

bhai, my point is, that standard cannot be used for subcontinent otherwise LITERALLY 90% of politicians from every subcontinental country and 50% of all stars will be in jail.

25 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

Nobody sheltered Sikhs. Sikhs were 15% of undivided Punjab population and TBH they had the key of Punjab. If Sikhs decided to align with Jinnah then there had been no partition of Punjab and whole Punjab would had been in Pakistan. There would had beenno riots  between sikhs and muslims and they would had kept their properties in west Punjab, may be later on there could have been trouble but not in 1947.Sikhs choose India that's why East Punjab was given to India.

And if Punjabi muslims killed sikhs then Sikhs also madly massacred muslims in east Punjab that's why Muslim population in east Punjab declined from above 30% to just 1%.

Dude, India sheltered the Sikhs who were running away from the genociders from Pakistan. Its India and hindus that gave all these people donations and food and set-up, since entire Punjab was burning and nobody in Punjab was in position to help anyone. 

And today, the psuedo-Sikhs in Canada side with the same genocidal Pakistanis over their Indian bretheren due to 'Punjabi' pride issues. 

Sikhs had no choice in the matter, neither did hindus or muslims. A British guy simply drew a line based on SIMPLE demographics, under the premise that India is going to be secular, therefore all non-muslim majority regions will go to India and all muslim majority regions will go to Pakistan due to Pakistan being islamic republic. 

And yea, my point is to simply say that the idiot Punjabis in the west are literally more closer to the sons and daughters of their genociders than the sons and daughters of their saviors. 

Over 8000 died in that massacre. I did not know that. It is mind numbing to imagine that the party supported by many was involved in this and surprisingly I see Congress accusing RSS into Sikh massacre.

As a general public, i would definitely like to apologize sincerely to Sikh community that this happened. Also thank them for being so loyal to india.

Dude, India sheltered the Sikhs who were running away from the genociders from Pakistan. Its India and hindus that gave all these people donations and food and set-up, since entire Punjab was burning and nobody in Punjab was in position to help anyone. 

And today, the psuedo-Sikhs in Canada side with the same genocidal Pakistanis over their Indian bretheren due to 'Punjabi' pride issues. 

Sikhs had no choice in the matter, neither did hindus or muslims. A British guy simply drew a line based on SIMPLE demographics, under the premise that India is going to be secular, therefore all non-muslim majority regions will go to India and all muslim majority regions will go to Pakistan due to Pakistan being islamic republic. 

And yea, my point is to simply say that the idiot Punjabis in the west are literally more closer to the sons and daughters of their genociders than the sons and daughters of their saviors. 

The word shelter is used for people who come in a country without anything. Sikhs came in India after throwing their entire weight for India which means 15% of undivided punjab. And yes there were talks of sikhs and muslim league leaders. There was lots of politics before partition of Bengal and Punjab.

Also 73% of sikhs were unaffected by violence as the fell in East Punjab , princely states. So don't pretend that all Sikhs came to running from Pakistan.

http://pakgeotagging.blogspot.com/2014/10/partition-of-punjab-in-1947.html?m=1

2 hours ago, Singh bling said:

The word shelter is used for people who come in a country without anything. Sikhs came in India after throwing their entire weight for India which means 15% of undivided punjab. And yes there were talks of sikhs and muslim league leaders. There was lots of politics before partition of Bengal and Punjab.

Also 73% of sikhs were unaffected by violence as the fell in East Punjab , princely states. So don't pretend that all Sikhs came to running from Pakistan.

http://pakgeotagging.blogspot.com/2014/10/partition-of-punjab-in-1947.html?m=1

I didn't say ALL Sikhs came running. I said a LOT did. And those who came running, came with NOTHING. They were the ones we sheltered, set up and helped get started. I know this, is because part of my own family did EXACTLY the same fleeing from Bangladesh. Yet today, the Punjabis in the west, care more about Punjabi pride and associate with the Pakistanis - sons and daughters of those who actually killed a crap ton of Sikhs - over their Indian bretheren. Not only faith traitors and ethical traitors, but also pucca racist 'race before imaan' people. 

I just hope you are not one of them. 

Its funny how the SAME Sikhs who whine about ENTIRE Indian Hindus being anti-Sikhs because a few thousand got killed in the north take the side of the Pakistani muslims who've been SPECIALIZING in killing Sikhs for centuries and killed HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS in 1947. This is what ISI money does, i suppose. 

18 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

The vast majority of Sikhs who fled West Punjab settled in East Punjab which was already an area with a lot of Sikhs. It was not Hindus and India who gave these people special help. You may be confusing them with the Hindu Punjabis of West Punjab who settled in Delhi in huge numbers.

Like SinghBling said Sikhs gave us much violence and carnage as they received during partition, if not more. We were not some meek victims. There was no Noakhali style massacre done to us without an equal response.

Sikhs are very wary of Pakistani Muslims to this day and Punjab is the state with the lowest number of Muslims in India because of this mentality. The Hindu Bengalis on the other hand are openly letting Muslim Bangladeshis into West Bengal and getting bullied by them. Sikhs would never tolerate that in Punjab.

Edited by Ranvir

20 hours ago, Under_Score said:

It doesn't matter if his mother was a Sikh. In those days the woman gave up her religion when marrying a person of a different religion. He also grew up in Uttar Pradesh so he probably didn't have that many links to Sikhs.

Jagdish Tytler (formerly Kapoor) is from a Hindu Punjabi background and got married in a Gurdwara. On the internet it says that his mother was a Sikh so it doesn't mean much to some people. He converted to Christianity so probably had no affinity with Sikhs.

There are Hindu converts to Islam who fight for ISIS.

On 12/19/2018 at 3:06 PM, Muloghonto said:

bhai, my point is, that standard cannot be used for subcontinent otherwise LITERALLY 90% of politicians from every subcontinental country and 50% of all stars will be in jail.

what kinda logic is this? because so and so also does this therefore this person is innocent.....this incident resulted in people getting killed and raped. Amitabh bachan is not above the law because he is a celebrity. With the money he has, the least he could do is set up a foundation for those effected by this massacre

3 hours ago, Pak_cric said:

what kinda logic is this? because so and so also does this therefore this person is innocent.....this incident resulted in people getting killed and raped. Amitabh bachan is not above the law because he is a celebrity. With the money he has, the least he could do is set up a foundation for those effected by this massacre

If everyone is guilty, then by default, everyone is also innocent. Duh. First rule of law is you can't prosecute someone for something that everyone is guilty of and at the same time, is not quantifiable in its impact - aka, words that are not direct threats to the person, slander and libel are all subject to case-by-case basis subjective opinion. 

Do you have a recording or a tape or a newspaper article of Bachchan on what he said ? If not, then your comments are far more in the wrong than your allegations.....